Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Yamato is 28 years old. The same age Momo would be if not for the time jump. Which would explain why Kaido took pity on him 20 years ago, since he had a son the same age. Yamato has the same horns as Black Maria, very sure that both are real. Black Maria is probably the one who raised him, she could be the mother who knows
Brah, Benson is what Kaido was back in Rox, an apprentice like Shanks/Buggy in Roger's ship.

Oda is literally trying to recreate Rox.

Lmao Luffy handicap zolo? What pathetic excuse, Killer oneshots zolo:kayneshrug:
Sasaki don’t even know Kyoshiro betrayed them that’s the reason how Kyoshiro captured Sasaki
Zoro was still standing bro while luffy is carrying away 2 times in 3 chapters :josad:
A defeat is a defeat, if no plot armor, Sasaki should be raped and dead right now.
Yes unfortunately Luffy is a handicap for Zoro :shakiously:

Oda legit trolling at this point with that move, but I doubt Ulti is down for the count.

It doesn't seem like Benson's evil. He's running away and Luffy who can read people's emotions does not seem to sense any malice.
Yeah, to be honest, I'm actually getting strong Oden vibes from him in that he may want to join Luffy in the end. He might be another poor soul trapped in an isolated country against his will. Look at the chains, its almost like he just wants to leave and hes been waiting for Luffy lol (as he says in this chapter)

J

Jo_Ndule

Wtf are you even saying... Smoker is Veteran level, and Doffy one-shot him.

And Ulti is not "one shot". Luffy clearly punched her beforehand and we have no idea where she is.
Nice try... Smoker isn't vet tier.

If he could one-shot a Vet, he wouldn't need 3 moves to low diff Base Sanji.

Keep crying...
Kaido already called Doffy a weakling.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Maybe i am running in the wrong direction… but Yamato Pretty much could be related to Oden. I mean the clothes speak for themself. But his size Looks way more like Oden then Kaido.
Wouldnt it be possible for Kaido adopting Tokis child when she died, cause of respect to Oden? Raising him as his own son, teaching him, but seeing him still wandering in direction of Oden.

That would also be a solution for the aftermath of Wano. For now the Problem is, when Wano is free, who is going to be Shogun. Momo is way to Young. And everyone else is not part of the Family and thats the whole thought. So Maybe it is Hiyori... but an older brother, if it would exist, would be perfect. The strength and Training from a yonko, mixed with the genetics of Wanos history… Sounds damn good to me for Shogun.

Nice try... Smoker isn't vet tier.

If he could one-shot a Vet, he wouldn't need 3 moves to low diff Base Sanji.

Keep crying...
Kaido already called Doffy a weakling.
How is the man who is chasing Luffy down, not "vet level"?

And overheat one shots Sanji from the start, let alone 16 Holy Bullets or other awakened attacks.

Yamato could still be a child in Oni years.
If you look though, he's not even that big, indicating it might not even be genetic . I'm REALLY starting to believe that the Numbers (being larger than Giants) are simply gigantified children from Punk Hazard. Kaido was one of the first/failed experiments (he's only 30 feet tall).

I'm starting to think he's around Oden's age when Oden met Whitebeard.

Zoro was still standing bro while luffy is carrying away 2 times in 3 chapters :josad:
A defeat is a defeat, if no plot armor, Sasaki should be raped and dead right now.
Yes unfortunetaly Luffy is a handicap for Zoro :shakiously:
No zolo is just too weak to block Hawkin’s nails and not really Luffy’s fault He can’t block them and Kyoshiro clowns zolo and most of all Kamazou oneshots zolo(inb4 zolo had diarrhea)

Status
Not open for further replies.