Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao and people were so quick to conclude that Yamato is weak. This dude is a hybrid of Kaido and Oden.
Emm how doing what he was supposed to do ( Whoswho and sasaki saying neither P1 or Ulti could bring back Yamato) is enough to say he's a oden lvl character or something?

He did exactly what we were told.

He ain't weak true but I still wouldn't put him Queen lvl or something.

No zolo is just to weak to block Hawkin’s nails and not really Luffy’s fault He can’t block them and Kyoshiro clowns zolo and most of all Kamazou oneshots zolo(inb4 zolo had diarrhea)
Still Luffy is carried like a newborn baby. Zoro is weak but mentally, he is wasting his time to protect him :emohiyo:
Yeah and now Ulti clowns Luffy, he needed yamato to save him, captain and vice captain for you :halt:

Diarrhea is hard to control bro, diarrhea >> killer

Now just from design its clear that Yamato is not bad (shackles), so its interesting if the Ace even exists within Kaido's crew.

Basically:

- Kaido is the Ace (not yet mentioned as such)
- The Ace exists and is not yet at the party (is the PH character possibly)
- The Ace does not exist at all and for some reason, Oda left the value out.

Emm how doing what he was supposed to do ( Whoswho and sasaki saying neither P1 or Ulti could bring back Yamato) is enough to say he's a oden lvl character or something?

He did exactly what we were told.
i didnt say he is Oden's lvl, i said he's not weak. None of the YC1s is on Oden's lvl tho and that doesnt make them weak, they're strong.

T

The Penguin

Oh... I almost forgot about this but the handcuffs maybe are from Sasaki's or Who's Who underlings.

Or... Even X Drake? Who know at this point.

Yamato kinda reminds me of Zuko from Avatar. Zuko was a good guy unlike his father and he ended up rebelling against him. At one point, he saved Aang and he was wearing an oni mask when he did so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.