Who Is Luffyโ€™s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sade

Berserk
โ€Ž
Maybe i am running in the wrong directionโ€ฆ but Yamato Pretty much could be related to Oden. I mean the clothes speak for themself. But his size Looks way more like Oden then Kaido.
Wouldnt it be possible for Kaido adopting Tokis child when she died, cause of respect to Oden? Raising him as his own son, teaching him, but seeing him still wandering in direction of Oden.

That would also be a solution for the aftermath of Wano. For now the Problem is, when Wano is free, who is going to be Shogun. Momo is way to Young. And everyone else is not part of the Family and thats the whole thought. So Maybe it is Hiyori... but an older brother, if it would exist, would be perfect. The strength and Training from a yonko, mixed with the genetics of Wanos historyโ€ฆ Sounds damn good to me for Shogun.
Oden and Toki had dark hair

I say Yamato is 28 years old. The same age Momo would be if not for the time jump. Which would explain why Kaido took pity on him 20 years ago, since he had a son the same age. Yamato has the same horns as Black Maria, very sure that both are real. Black Maria is probably the one who raised him, she could be the mother who knows
Well thought out theory, it makes sense.

Yeah, to be honest, I'm actually getting strong Oden vibes from him in that he may want to join Luffy in the end. He might be another poor soul trapped in an isolated country against his will. Look at the chains, its almost like he just wants to leave and hes been waiting for Luffy lol (as he says in this chapter)
Maybe Benson's the Straw Hat apprentice :D

If you look though, he's not even that big, indicating it might not even be genetic . I'm REALLY starting to believe that the Numbers (being larger than Giants) are simply gigantified children from Punk Hazard. Kaido was one of the first/failed experiments (he's only 30 feet tall).

I'm starting to think he's around Oden's age when Oden met Whitebeard.
I think numbers is like yeti cool brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.