Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, in the panel before you see the CDs don't give a fuck about the Doflamingo.

You can clearly see Rosi and Doffy are getting beat up by random pirates.

Shanks is likely not welcomed by the CDs, but is allowed certain privileges because he's not actively antagonizing them like Doffy showed us
My guy im not talking about them getting beat up. Read the Homing conversation. They do not mention the treasure at all, they disown them for leaving.

And thats exactly my point....hes not actively antagonising genocidal slave owners who blow heads up of weak marines. He sat in a room with them and did nothing. They trusted him

It's sad how much shit Greenbull had to deal with

-solo in the middle of alliance territory that beat 2 yonko
-out of nowhere his boss' pirate sympathizing son comes in, seething in anger for trying to do his job
GB still a clown who twerked for Wifi Haki and simps for Celestial Dragons. :suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Oda may set up Garling as the mentor of Sakazuki since it was stated that the higher echelon in the WG were the ones who pushed for him which can only be Garling or the gorosei
Potentially.

I wonder how much influence Garling has over the World Government. He must have great a lot of authority if he can execute a god, he must have lots of sway over day to day affairs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.