Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Garling was legit on the same level as Primebeard/Roger at his peak, how are we going to scale the Gorosei?

Community consensus is that the Gorosei are the strongest Celestial Dragons, correct?
I do think that the Gorosei are the strongest CD with the God's Knights right after.

I also do believe that the Gorosei themselves were former God's Knights members as well, like maybe there was a former Elder that died and one of the members of God's Knights that was Ju Peter ended up replacing him.

It would kind of explain why Ju Peter looks much more younger compared to the other Elders.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Supreme Grade + CoC like Shanks imo. No DF chad.

I really don't buy Garling/Roger/Rayleigh/Shanks/Mihawk all being the same fighter archetype

In my opinion, Shanks is Ray/Roger 2.0 when it comes to fighting style, while Garling has a devil fruit somewhat associated with the Hell/Demonic theme the Gorosei and Imu have going on.

If Garling was legit on the same level as Primebeard/Roger at his peak, how are we going to scale the Gorosei?

Community consensus is that the Gorosei are the strongest Celestial Dragons, correct?
Right now the community consensus is the elders are the strongest after Imu but people have no idea where to put them .
I seen from warlord tier all the way to yonko and admiral tier.
That is why Saturn about to set the stage for them in more than one way .

I really don't buy Garling/Roger/Rayleigh/Shanks/Mihawk all being the same fighter archetype

In my opinion, Shanks is Ray/Roger 2.0 when it comes to fighting style, while Garling has a devil fruit somewhat associated with the Hell/Demonic theme the Gorosei and Imu have going on.
Garlind is pretty much confirmed to be the Red Hair Pirates real boss and none of them have fruits.

I think the god knights has a different theme than goroseis. I still believe the gorosei are "immortal", while the god knights aren't. Then for me Garling has no demon powers like the gorosei or imu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.