Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji has Blue Flames with Lightning right?

Both of these things are hotter than Magma

The moment Sanji activates Ifrit=Everyone and everything in that very vicinity MELTS!!!

Unfortunately, Sanji will have to hold back a bit on the spider demon until the others escape. That makes Sanji WAYYYY TOO OP

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I really, really doubt that Garling is a regular human

No way the normal Celestial Dragons would be cheering for him executing one of their own, if he was born "normal", he was definitely born a celestial dragon
CD are normal people they are just the decendants of the family of rulers who banned together to create the WG nothing more they arent a special race or other worldly beings they simply spoiled brat humans and nothing more.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
CD are normal people they are just the decendants of the family of rulers who banned together to create the WG nothing more they arent a special race or other worldly beings they simply spoiled brat humans and nothing more.

you didn't understand my post

I'm saying that there's no way that Garling was born a regular old ass civilian, or even royalty of a WG nation.

God Valley being a tournament sounds kinda lame tbqh, but I trust Oda to not mess it up. I'm hoping that Rocks enters Kaido and a few others into the tourney for some subterfuge at least...

So Sanji has Blue Flames with Lightning right?

Both of these things are hotter than Magma

The moment Sanji activates Ifrit=Everyone and everything in that very vicinity MELTS!!!

Unfortunately, Sanji will have to hold back a bit on the spider demon until the others escape. That makes Sanji WAYYYY TOO OP
It's an interesting theory, but how did Queen not get melted by direct contact?

Ml
"base" luffy the guy was using advCoC and every type of haki he had in his arsenal he didnt just split the sky cause hes a physical monster he split the sky cause of his haki, its how all sky splittin clashes happen.....

and that same Zoro was the only one to be able to tank a combined haki attack from not just one but two of the physically strongest characters in this verse. one in which one shot G4 Luffy several occosaions defeated him on the rooftop not just once but killed him after beating him the second time...

that same Zoro had to also save Luffy not just once but twice in that same timeframe.

that "base" luffy that you claim matched hybrid kaido was G2/G3 Luffy with AdvCoC plus Ryou and AdvCoA it wasnt his base.

Base Luffy is no haki and no DF abilities.

go try your headcanon two piece nonsense elsewhere it wont end well for you here kerk.
You said all that only for Zoro to still be weaker than Luffy and MASSIVELY so

Keep crying

I really, really doubt that Garling is a regular human

No way the normal Celestial Dragons would be cheering for him executing one of their own, if he was born "normal", he was definitely born a celestial dragon
Garling is a conqueror
The dude is hailed as champion
He is worshipped and he's Shanks dad

Only conquerors have been shown praised like that or having a fanclub about thrm : Katakuri, Oden, Shanks,...

you didn't understand my post

I'm saying that there's no way that Garling was born a regular old ass civilian, or even royalty of a WG nation.
The thought that Garling ascended into a celestial dragon from normal human or normal royalty is basically an assumption anyway. One based on nothing but this tournament concept. When it's clear that the tournament was just for the amusement of the CDs. And the winners reward was probably survival itself. Nothing else.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Garling is a conqueror
The dude is hailed as champion
He is worshipped and he's Shanks dad

Only conquerors have been shown praised like that or having a fanclub about thrm : Katakuri, Oden, Shanks,...
I agree that he's a conqueror lol, and expect him to be extremely powerful with the ability

Garling is going to be stacked

Supreme grade blade + AdvCoC user + Cerberus/demon mythical zoan

:steef: @Elder Lee Hung

He might have Shanks CoO killing ability, or Saturn's head exploding power

I think he's one of the many celestial dragon coc users (Gorosei, Doffy, Shanks, Imu)

It's an interesting theory, but how did Queen not get melted by direct contact?
Because Queen has wapol metal, (The toughest material in the verse btw) Anchient Zoan Dino skin

Queen is literally the second most durable beast pirate after Kaido realistically if we ignore King’s gimmick and focus on natural tankyness

Status
Not open for further replies.