Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right?! Shanks is way too meticulous, careful and thinks of the futur, in long term or bigger or multiple steps for this to be a random decision especially with a Yonko, the WSM, a former Rocks Pirate AND his own former Captains and father figure's beloved rival and friend!

Oda didn't just create Rockstar randomly and give him one of the most important scenes and duties in the series too. No fucking way. Just randomly joins Shanks, an extremely tight knit and cautious crew? Fuck no lol.

Oda has been setting up pieces for the most insane chess gambits for decades now!
Or almost 2 decades ofc!

You get it, thank you! This shit has been driving me crazy for YEARS!
For some reason, I always thought Rock Star's meeting with WhiteBeard took place in Paradise and not in the New World. I was distracted by Rock stars 94 Million Bounty back then and automatically assumed, Nah, no way this newbie set sail to White Beard all alone, at least his voyage there had to be on smooth waters.

I never really paid more attention to it until after you mentioned Rockstar. Not only that, but I immediately looked at the old chapter panels, and they were clearly in the new world. Small details like these can change a lot, and I love one piece for that. Things we overlooked years ago suddenly became relevant again. There is 100% more to Rockstar than we know right now.

But chapeau to you that you keep track of these things.

:kata:

Last edited:
Shanks stopping the war is the most fraudulent thing
Not a feat anymore
He s just a celestial dragon what a bum
Sengoku really saved the rhp at marineford

@comrade @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @HA V NUS001
Doflamingo's family belonged to the inner circle of the Celestial Dragons, yet he was treated as garbage and was not allowed to return for a decision his parents made. Yet Shanks is one of the most powerful and influential pirates and literally fucked the WG over by stealing the Nika fruit and giving it to Luffy, yet is high respected by the highest authorities, namely the Gorosei, and is able to walk into Marineford and challenge the Marines.

If anything, this is massive hype for Shanks, to be able to do whatever he wants and sabotage them as much as he wants, while they keep sucking him off.

:cheers:

Let's talk about how oda is basically a racist.

Aokiji lazy
Usopp a coward who can't grow despite facing every challenge the m3 faceplate he carries hot sauce.
Mr 5 weak and irrelevant
Kuma - slave
King - dead former slave
Yasopp - deadbeat father
Jozu got the raikage treatment. Stong for no reason loses an arm and becomes irrelevant
Blackbeard cocky traitor with randomly missing teeth
Shandinians gipped out of their homeland now serving their oppressors happily
Mexican taco king- is a Mexican taco king
Violet a violent puertotrican that stabs her boyfriends
Even wano. It's funny to me that wano being Japan is so obsessed with opening their borders like Hiroshima never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.