Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@ConquistadoR if Zoro used Shishisonson on Kizaru, Admiral fans:
- "Shishisonson is the strongest Zoro's attack"
It’s funny because this is exactly what Zoro fans do lol

Luffy beats Lucci: “Lol, Lucci is fodder, obviously Zoro one shots”

Lucci fights Zoro equally for 4 chapters: “Luffy didn’t neg Lucci, clearly Lucci is YC1+”

Zoro fans acting like Admiral fans are inconsistent is hilarious.

It doesn't appear there's more spoilers today.

There's a rumor there won't be an internet tomorrow to a sun flare or smth.

The day after tomorrow for follow up spoilers then.

what argument does OKG have for being above G5 attacks?

You do know that Speed is power right? Goofy is literally fighting the dude with that catchphrase.

G5 already has awakening stat buffs, wacky toon power buffs and goofy being generally stronger from his battles until this point and his haki too.

And this attack was a giant hand attack in G5 that got sped up by kizaru's own attack. So it has both power and speed above any attack that isn't BG. Actually, BG only has the DC and size. the new attack takes speed.

The attack is literally an amalgamation of goofy's entire arsenal.

Trying to downplay it and say its weaker than G4 attacks is just pure Agenda talk
It'd not pure agends

Luffy hasn't shown any attack above OKg, Kong gatling, King Cobra,
With G5 yet bar bajran.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what argument does OKG have for being above G5 attacks?

You do know that Speed is power right? Goofy is literally fighting the dude with that catchphrase.

G5 already has awakening stat buffs, wacky toon power buffs and goofy being generally stronger from his battles until this point and his haki too.

And this attack was a giant hand attack in G5 that got sped up by kizaru's own attack. So it has both power and speed above any attack that isn't BG. Actually, BG only has the DC and size. the new attack takes speed.

The attack is literally an amalgamation of goofy's entire arsenal.

Trying to downplay it and say its weaker than G4 attacks is just pure Agenda talk
Simple.

OKG was Gear 4 Luffy's Finisher. It was his absolute strongest attack and paralleled with Roaring Thunder Bagua.

This attack hasn't shown jack-shit to be compared to Luffy's finishers, it's a regular size expansion/speed based attack. Nothing really says it's got power over G4 compression, at most I can give you is speed here.

Gear 5 will have Powerful finishers like Bajrung Gun. When you see those, you'll know that it's a finisher because it's effect will be Island scale.

Until then, stop coping. You guys are just jumping the gun in the name of ShOnEn PrOgReSsIoN.

I'm just me, what do i know :kayneshrug:

I'm not some all knowing Powerscaling God like @EmperorKinyagi

Oda messes up so hard.

How the hell an attack that only break the sound barrier should hit a man that moves at the speed of light...
Because you have to assume Kizaru can even "react" at the speed of light.

Enel was made of lightning and technically had the same speed, but if you cant "react" to Luffy (in that case, Luffy was FAR slower), then it doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.