Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd not pure agends

Luffy hasn't shown any attack above OKg, Kong gatling, King Cobra,
With G5 yet bar bajran.
Because you are looking at the newest attack with an agenda-tinted glass lol
OKG was Gear 4 Luffy's Finisher. It was his absolute strongest attack and paralleled with Roaring Thunder Bagua.
So you think Jet Gatling gun with haki compares to a Snakeman king cobra?

Goofy finisher doesn't matter. It wouldn't have done jack shit to kaido. Hell it didn't do anything to him the first time.

Where as, random g5 toon force punches had kaido fucked up and coughing blood and popping his eyes.

This attack hasn't shown jack-shit to be compared to Luffy's finishers, it's a regular size expansion/speed based attack. Nothing really says it's got power over G4 compression, at most I can give you is speed here.
So you gonna ignore the whole speed is power thing?

And the whole arm being in muscle form? That's literally the g5 version of g4 muscle balloon arms. Where are you getting that it doesn't have more power than g4 compression? That was him blowing up his arm with air and using haki to hold it. But with g5, you know, his supposed ultimate form, he doesn't need to used excessive haki to keep it compressed. He can freely manipulate his body.

That's what those tension lines/veins in his arm as he does the attack means

Gear 5 will have Powerful finishers like Bajrung Gun. When you see those, you'll know that it's a finisher because it's effect will be Island scale.

Until then, stop coping. You guys are just jumping the gun in the name of ShOnEn PrOgReSsIoN.
Again, every single previous form's finishers have been outclassed by normal/named non finishers of the newest form.

This is like arguing a G3 haki punch finisher or g2 haki punch finisher is better than g4 attacks. your fav doffy literally took the g2 and g3 finishers and was fine. Yet he got ragdolled by basic g4 attacks and couldn't even defend lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, and I’m saying Lucci is tanking any Gear4 move much better than he took this toon force
Maybe OKG is relative to this one, but muscle buffed spinning flaming Gear5? Nah
None of those shitty 3 attacks that Lucci took are even comparable to KKG. Pass it on.

Maybe OKG is relative to this one, but muscle buffed spinning flaming Gear5?
OKG is relative to what?

It shits on WSG, let alone those attacks that Lucci took.

Mistaking transfiguration for reality warping is not a good thing at all.

It's practically alchemy, I'm sure you know of full metal alchemist and how it works.

Are they all reality warpers too since they can do the same shit paramecia do to their surroundings?
Alchemy is equivalent exchange.

Reality warping is changing reality in some way through willpower, mostly.

Paramecia mostly function like this. Don't forget people like Law and Sugar and that cook guy in WCI and many others with absurd abilities. I can't identify them as anything else but reality warpers. On the lower scale as I've said but still RW.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Again, every single previous form's finishers have been outclassed by normal/named non finishers of the newest form.

This is like arguing a G3 haki punch finisher or g2 haki punch finisher is better than g4 attacks. your fav doffy literally took the g2 and g3 finishers and was fine. Yet he got ragdolled by basic g4 attacks and couldn't even defend lol
Because Gear 5 isn't just a standalone form - it's all of his previous forms on a whole new level put in one.

It ranges from an attack that physically matches Lucci to an attack which overpowers Kaidou's strongest attack.

Every Gear 5th attack isn't stronger/faster than other Gears. If you cannot understand that, then there is no point in this discussion.

None of those shitty 3 attacks that Lucci took are even comparable to KKG. Pass it on.

OKG is relative to what?

It shits on WSG, let alone those attacks that Lucci took.
Not talking about the first 2 attacks Lucci took, they had no toon effects on his body
Toon force has higher AP than OKG similar to Meigou having better AP than OKG, that’s basically my thought

Do you actually believe toon force is just visual
What about in verse physics lol

Their hands are making the same gesture surprisingly, this might be characteristic to toon force

Status
Not open for further replies.