Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy not coating it with COC Lucci can def eat some G4 hits, at least outside KKG. i think most people would agree that at worst he’s not much weaker than the average YC1 at this point. Katakuri ate 2 Kong Gun and Rino Sneidher and managed to keep fighting for hours fine.
Ofc current Luffy got stronger and hit harder even without COC but Lucci has an awakened zoan so I’d favor him over Katakuri in raw endurance/durability

If Luffy not coating it with COC Lucci can def eat some G4 hits, at least outside KKG. i think most people would agree that at worst he’s not much weaker than the average YC1 at this point. Katakuri ate 2 Kong Gun and Rino Sneidher and still processed to keep fighting for hours fone.
Ofc current Luffy got stronger and hit harder even without COC but Lucci has an awakened zoan so I’d favor him over Katakuri in raw endurance/durability
Let's see how many attacks he can take from Zoro before going down and then let's return to this discussion

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
If Luffy not coating it with COC Lucci can def eat some G4 hits, at least outside KKG. i think most people would agree that at worst he’s not much weaker than the average YC1 at this point. Katakuri ate 2 Kong Gun and Rino Sneidher and managed to keep fighting for hours fine.
Lucci>>Kata

so just because It hit Kizaru, it got to be the strongest move under BG what coping does to ppl
It's not because it hit Kizaru.

But the little things you see that the attack carried.

For example, it was a better version than Kaido took when you compare it in a 1-1 Scenario.

Like many said, in the attack Luffy inflated his muscles, had flames, and those sonic waves demonstrating how fast it was.

Also, considering it was Luffy's last attack before reaching his "limit", he did potentially put a lot of effort in a "last resort blow" for the stamina he had.

All in all he might no be the 2nd strongest, but Itself for sure One of Luffy's higher end moves.

H

Herrera95

Because you have to assume Kizaru can even "react" at the speed of light.

Enel was made of lightning and technically had the same speed, but if you cant "react" to Luffy (in that case, Luffy was FAR slower), then it doesnt matter.
If Kizaru didn't react at speed of light he would mess up all his attacks. He wouldn't be able to kick Luffy at full light speed like he did. He would either stopped before reaching Luffy or just threw his body into Luffy. Unless you wanna say he got lucky to get the right time to hit him.

Enel is lightning not light.

"Light travels more than 10000 10000 times faster than lightning. " Just search on Google you find it easily.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Toon force has higher AP than OKG similar to Meigou having better AP than OKG, that’s basically my thought

Do you actually believe toon force is just visual
What about in verse physics lol
Yes, i think that nonsense is purely visual.
At most you can say that Luffy is turning the opponent's body into rubber too thereby having a sort of a ricochet effect.

I don't believe it does damage due to "Toon force" effect.

Their hands are making the same gesture surprisingly, this might be characteristic to toon force
You know you are reaching here... :seriously:

Bro Redon's done this shit before, he gets upset because he doesn't get all the attention he's craving then he throws a tantrum and refuses to post spoilers or the full summary.
Dude's literally still posting hints on Tuesday.
He has never witheld a summary for clout.

He stopped posting for several weeks when people were leaking stolen HQ scans from Shueisha's database. Thats literally it. He gave a warning saying this shit will be ruined because thats how Shueisha takes action. He waits until this time to post summaries because LQ magazine raws release about 8 hours after. Ll, which Shueisha doesnt care about (magazine street date being broken around the world is something they cant control)

The mindset that Redon is some troll is frankly weird. Hes not part of any scanlation team hiding raw translations so people cant translate. He doesnt actually profit off of the summaries either. Sure, maybe he does make some money via twitter, but lets stop acting like the dude is witholding spoilers to make you specifically upset.

He has repeatedly explained why he posts when he posts.

Clown take, Zoro would never even dream of landing an attack on Kizaru
Focus on landing something on Lucci first 😂😂
What happened to Lucci is too fast of a character for Zoro? Why have Lucci blitzed Zoro? Your fan base always changing agendas like the wind.

It'd not pure agends

Luffy hasn't shown any attack above OKg, Kong gatling, King Cobra,
With G5 yet bar bajran.
Always posting nonsense.

Last chapter we saw Luffy use an attack that had ACoA, ACoC, spinning rotation for speed/power, gorilla arm for more strength/power, flames for burning damage and toon forced. Don't forget G5 mode naturally increases his strength and speed.

That was Luffy's second strongest attack..

Even Luffy dawn rocket is stronger than most of his G4 attacks. It uses the giant tube for additional speed and power on top of his greater speed and power he possess in G5 mode.

Because Gear 5 isn't just a standalone form - it's all of his previous forms on a whole new level put in one.

It ranges from an attack that physically matches Lucci to an attack which overpowers Kaidou's strongest attack.

Every Gear 5th attack isn't stronger/faster than other Gears. If you cannot understand that, then there is no point in this discussion.
So your argument against g5 is... to wank g5?

That's literally what i said. G5 is the sum of all his powers. So it's obvious that it's power eclipses the previous forms.

If named g5 attacks are not even stronger than g4 finishers, and g5 has a bigger risk/downside, what even is the point of g5?

He has never witheld a summary for clout.

He stopped posting for several weeks when people were leaking stolen HQ scans from Shueisha's database. Thats literally it. He gave a warning saying this shit will be ruined because thats how Shueisha takes action. He waits until this time to post summaries because LQ magazine raws release about 8 hours after. Ll, which Shueisha doesnt care about (magazine street date being broken around the world is something they cant control)

The mindset that Redon is some troll is frankly weird. Hes not part of any scanlation team hiding raw translations so people cant translate. He doesnt actually profit off of the summaries either. Sure, maybe he does make some money via twitter, but lets stop acting like the dude is witholding spoilers to make you specifically upset.

He has repeatedly explained why he posts when he posts.
It's not that he's a troll, it's that he thinks he's more important than he actually is, so he's a narcissist.
But what ever, either way we'll get spoilers, no matter who it's from.
It's fake lol
Lance hasn't said anything here
Refer to what I said above your quote

C

CensoredbyWG

Clown take, Zoro would never even dream of landing an attack on Kizaru
Focus on landing something on Lucci first 😂😂
He cant even land KoH on lucci lol, zoro got used to retards like king who head on to his attacks and now, he is going through a hard time fighting a guy who can actually dodge lol.

It's not that he's a troll, it's that he thinks he's more important than he actually is, so he's a narcissist.
But what ever, either way we'll get spoilers, no matter who it's from.

Refer to what I said above your quote
Take a breather bro. OP spoilers aren't worth it to get your blood pressure high while complaining about an anonymous dude in spain :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.