Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this weird ass Yonko vs Admiral debate already
Both are relatively and both groups are WEAK AS SHIT

You have trash ass Emperor like Luffy lying down like a sack of shit
And you have trash ass Admiral Kizaru acting like a little bitch to his daddy Gorosei

Gorosei and Imu are >>>>> Yonko and Admirals
These "Top tiers" will look like Yonko commanders very soon

This is true but we will know more when we see the panels.

I think all others except for Zoro who will take Kizaru over.
I think Sanji will have the honor of the finishing blow paralleling Satori's fight in Skypiea.

If it wasnt you, mea culpa. :catsweat:
nah I mean the gorosei not in this arc but in the future one who will face the other 4 gorosei (if Saturn fall here vs nika Nika)

Nothing is going to happen to Sentamru, Bonney and VP. Oda needs to fuck off with this fake ass tension. If he doesn't want to do that then offscreen this filler nonsense fight if Kizaru isn't going to go all out. 26 years in and yall still making up the same excuses for this so-called "fights" disguised as skirmishes where nothing happens to anyone.
It's been a while.

Logia Awakening incoming? Tired of Oda only giving us restrained distracted Admirals lol. Let an Admiral go all out for once.
Fujitora and Green Bull were stated they could easily destroy Mary Geoise if it weren't for it being the land of the gods.

Just like how those two were being hold back, it's the same thing with Kizaru.

Kizaru would be causing way more destruction if he wasn't being held back.

And I do hope we see logia awakening soon from Kizaru.

I just want you to know that if Kizaru looks fine, everyone on this list is going to get a beating from me. See you all in 5-7 hours.

GUI
ZoroMazino
Tejas
Erkan12
ShishiolsBack
Fleet Leader Fenaker
Ha01 clown
Kervorkian
Pringles
Boiroy
Redboy76
MonsterKaido
Shiroyu
Jaguark101
RebelliousSoma
gz89
Hako Sama
aneurysm
Toby D. Dog
lee3
titanite
SassySquatch
SkySanji
Tejas
Kurohime
ShinichiMugi
BAAM26
wrongidea
Adamxero
IzaiSempi
Logiko
GangOruka
Milluki
ZoroFan23
Mathias
Thunderbolt
Indigo
Roo
Levi
Cruxroux
Roronoa-sama
Playa4321
Mmd
MonsterZoro
Moegara
Indigo
MonsterZoro
DarkKnightOfSpoilers
Lor D. Coast
Conquistador
Fujishiro
And when I see beating, I mean EVERY one of you is catching a slander thread.

What does “If that’s not a devil fruit power it must be power of science mean?”

Does Saturns power directly affect those with DF powers? If so why did it hurt Sanji?
Actually it's the contrary. Vegapunk says if it's not science it must be a devil fruit power. It's funny because Saturn is clearly in front of them and it is not difficult to understand his transformation, and the relative power, it highly coming from a devil fruit. Vegapunk should be a little smarter than that but it's ok, it's just a way for Oda to explain something obvious for the less focused readers, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.