Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Kizaru's performance he's about what I expected

A speedster that's pretty hard to get a good hit on

I wasn't too sure about his durability/endurance going into the fight though. Now we know he isn't up there with Kaido durability/endurance wise but that was pretty obvious

Luffy didn't knock him out but he did deal pretty good damage based on the "give me some time comment" and to be fair Luffy's phase punch had Kaido on the ground for a short time as well.

Not too bad... definitely below Kaido though. Need to see a bit more from him so I know exactly where to place him

Right now I have him solidly below Kaido but I can't say much more than that

I would even argue that Kizaru is in a better spot rn
He got hurt but he would still be in a position to defend himself since he is concious and can still move

Luffy had to be saved from Saturn
Nah if Kizaru say he can't move and Zoro was close he would have been fuck just like how Saturn try stomp luffy .

You read the summary? Seems he's not even temporarily unconscious like most thought he would be (including me), he's talking to Saturn.

Admiral fans are happy I guess idk I haven't followed the discussion since this isn't a powerscaling chapter? It was obvious to me he wasn't gonna stay down for too long from that punch.

Looks like Oda just wanted to give the fight a fake stalemate until he progressed the story. I think we can all agree Luffy looks really bad after round 1.
Only actual objective sane comment in this thread. How hard is it for people to not also see this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.