Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea hence I said it was a stalemate you goof. Luffy is unable to move, he could barely keep up with Kizaru he tried G4 and it didn't work so he had to overuse G5 just to stalemate an unfocused Kizaru.

Oda drew them side by side like that for a reason.

Y'all are wasting my time with this non topic, I could be doing something more productive. Really need to log off til chapter drops, Kizaru has made y'all lose your minds.
He had to overuse Gear 5 because Kizaru kept running away the entire fight lmao
He first uses Gear 5 because of that.
Luffy is unable to move due to himself not Kizaru.

Saturn's "smile" estyle fruit is what doesn't make me buy into the hype
Its Odas Goofynes style like lufy G5. It dosent look Powerfull but it is.
Fact that he has 90% ADVCOC Awakened Mythical Zoan Can Regenerate(Immortal) & you dont buy it
You must be New OP fan. I have read this manga since 2009. NeWbie OP fans are realy ignorant & Should not Comment

Ya'll need to stop quoting me accusing me of Admiral>Yonko agenda when thats not even at all what Im arguing about nor the point of the conversation.

I have been, quite literally saying for over a year now that villains after Kaido will pose other types of threats to Luffy. Ill repeat myself again:

- Kaido is tanky and super strong. It took 15 people to attack him and Luffy many chapters alone to win

- Kizaru is clearly very fast and not very durable. What Kaido tanked in G4 Snakeman, Kizaru was able to dodge easily. However he cant take G5 moves as well. Its very obvious however that he's not "done", he's conscious and recovering, just like Luffy. This purely fucking objective fact, he is not KOed and nobody (including VAs) even react to him being hit save for Saturn saying he's being unusually slow.

- Akainu may have the highest AP in the series. Who knows. Aint tanky like Kaido though

- Blackbeard likely has 3 broken DFs, one of which can nullify your DF powers. Bye bye Gear 5 at key points.

- Shanks, if fought, potentially has the highest potential for Conquerors Haki out of the above with imbuement.

- Imu is probably the FV so it doesnt matter.

Does nobody understand that I am approaching this with basically zero agenda and instead trying to argue that what benefits the series is good portrayal of ever upper level character in the series?

A true fan of the series shouldnt actually want Kizaru to job, they should want a good fucking fight regardless. I said this about Kaido. Ill say it again for Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks and Imu: you do not want the MC to wipe the floor with top tier characters. He needs to struggle even as a Yonko.
Yeah this is a pretty spot on analysis. Neither kizaru or luffy is out for the count just both temporarily immobilized.

Also you would think it would be common knowledge that the group effort to defeat Kaidou shows that luffy 1 v 1 isnโ€™t stronger than Kaidou yet but I digress

For now itโ€™s gorosei > Kaidou/big mom > luffy >= admirals besides akainu imo

Status
Not open for further replies.