Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this chapter proves me right and wrong at the same time. My opinion has been that current luffy is actually just dogshit, because of g5 limit that many ppl seem to be ignoring (luffy just has to bajrang gun!, as if admirals have to face that attack in a 1v1) , and just because he managed to finish lucci off in time, does not mean he'd finish off a top tier before g5 runs out and he becomes defenceless, and from there he dies easily.

What this chapter shows is, that luffy can in fact damage a top tier enough, to the point that even if G5 runs out, the top tier is physically incapable of getting up and finishing the fight there and then, which actually gives luffy enough time to recover.

If he can do it to Kizaru, he can do it to greenbull, he can do it to aokiji as well and this is why I don't think Kizaru stocks actually fall that far down, depends how you look at it. Aokiji got hit by garp who was right in front of him, because he didn't expect the attack since they were having dialogue and the fight hadn't actually started yet.

In this case luffys attack was unexpected because he was spinning around being an idiot, which actually helped to mask the attack that Kizaru didn't expect, and so was not able to react to it on time.

This shows if the opponent is fast enough they can catch an admiral off guard and do notable damage, and they cant just "morph" the attacks, or kizaru can't just "avoid it because he's faster" . I could make an argument for that with marco hitting aokiji at MF for example, but many people don't take MF seriously in that regard, but I don't need to anyway.

This doesn't actually change my opinion all too much, I just think that it went from Kizaru winning 10/10 times vs Luffy in a 1v1, to 9/10, because lets be honest, the 1/10 chance happened in this chapter for the sake of plot, otherwise nothing was stopping Kizaru if he'd blocked the attack, from lasering luffy through the heart a million times with the state he's in. But at the end of the day it still happened plot or not, this boosts Luffy up for me.

I think Mihawk and Shanks still easily beat luffy, because I don't even think shanks or mihawk would get hit by that attack, nor the attacks from garp. The admirals don't even have time to use the FS they may or may not have in time, whether its because they just don't opt to, or not or literally just can't, don't really matter, the whole obs haki thing is inconsistent anyway.

Ya'll need to stop quoting me accusing me of Admiral>Yonko agenda when thats not even at all what Im arguing about nor the point of the conversation.

I have been, quite literally saying for over a year now that villains after Kaido will pose other types of threats to Luffy. Ill repeat myself again:

- Kaido is tanky and super strong. It took 15 people to attack him and Luffy many chapters alone to win

- Kizaru is clearly very fast and not very durable. What Kaido tanked in G4 Snakeman, Kizaru was able to dodge easily. However he cant take G5 moves as well. Its very obvious however that he's not "done", he's conscious and recovering, just like Luffy. This purely fucking objective fact, he is not KOed and nobody (including VAs) even react to him being hit save for Saturn saying he's being unusually slow.

- Akainu may have the highest AP in the series. Who knows. Aint tanky like Kaido though

- Blackbeard likely has 3 broken DFs, one of which can nullify your DF powers. Bye bye Gear 5 at key points.

- Shanks, if fought, potentially has the highest potential for Conquerors Haki out of the above with imbuement.

- Imu is probably the FV so it doesnt matter.

Does nobody understand that I am approaching this with basically zero agenda and instead trying to argue that what benefits the series is good portrayal of ever upper level character in the series?

A true fan of the series shouldnt actually want Kizaru to job, they should want a good fucking fight regardless. I said this about Kaido. Ill say it again for Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks and Imu: you do not want the MC to wipe the floor with top tier characters. He needs to struggle even as a Yonko.
Facts! Some people are just way to obsessed with their agenda, that they really don't care anymore.

I still have Kaido over Kizaru(For now) and I still think Luffy might defeat Kizaru in this arc, but even I think Kizaru being taken out that quickly like that and in such a underwhelming way would be absolute garbage.

It makes no fucking sense for someone like Kizaru to have a more underwhelming defeat than characters like Doffy, Katakuri, and even the Tobi Roppo.

Neither side especially Kizaru even went all out, imo the fight is far from over and Kizaru still being conscious proves that.

So this chapter proves me right and wrong at the same time. My opinion has been that current luffy is actually just dogshit, because of g5 limit that many ppl seem to be ignoring (luffy just has to bajrang gun!, as if admirals have to face that attack in a 1v1) , and just because he managed to finish lucci off in time, does not mean he'd finish off a top tier before g5 runs out and he becomes defenceless, and from there he dies easily.

What this chapter shows is, that luffy can in fact damage a top tier enough, to the point that even if G5 runs out, the top tier is physically incapable of getting up and finishing the fight there and then, which actually gives luffy enough time to recover.

If he can do it to Kizaru, he can do it to greenbull, he can do it to aokiji as well and this is why I don't think Kizaru stocks actually fall that far down, depends how you look at it. Aokiji got hit by garp who was right in front of him, because he didn't expect the attack since they were having dialogue and the fight hadn't actually started yet.

In this case luffys attack was unexpected because he was spinning around being an idiot, which actually helped to mask the attack that Kizaru didn't expect, and so was not able to react to it on time.

This shows if the opponent is fast enough they can catch an admiral off guard and do notable damage, and they cant just "morph" the attacks, or kizaru can't just "avoid it because he's faster" . I could make an argument for that with marco hitting aokiji at MF for example, but many people don't take MF seriously in that regard, but I don't need to anyway.

This doesn't actually change my opinion all too much, I just think that it went from Kizaru winning 10/10 times vs Luffy in a 1v1, to 9/10, because lets be honest, the 1/10 chance happened in this chapter for the sake of plot, otherwise nothing was stopping Kizaru if he'd blocked the attack, from lasering luffy through the heart a million times with the state he's in. But at the end of the day it still happened plot or not, this boosts Luffy up for me.

I think Mihawk and Shanks still easily beat luffy, because I don't even think shanks or mihawk would get hit by that attack, nor the attacks from garp. The admirals don't even have time to use the FS they may or may not have in time, whether its because they just don't opt to, or not or literally just can't, don't really matter, the whole obs haki thing is inconsistent anyway.
Ok, let's just ignore how long Luffy fought Kaido while only using G2 and G3 lol

Makes a pretty big difference when Luffy is actually allowed to use ACoC, as we see here with Kizaru being unable to move after just one ACoC attack

Facts! Some people are just way to obsessed with their agenda, that they really don't care anymore.

I still have Kaido over Kizaru(For now) and I still think Luffy might defeat Kizaru in this arc, but even I think Kizaru being taken out that quickly like that and in such a underwhelming way would be absolute garbage.

It makes no fucking sense for someone like Kizaru to have a more underwhelming defeat than characters like Doffy, Katakuri, and even the Tobi Roppo.

Neither side especially Kizaru even went all out, imo the fight is far from over and Kizaru still being conscious proves that.
Or maybe he hasn't been defeated and Oda will save him for the last arc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
btw, if Luffy ends up using Saturn as a jump rope or clowns him with the Nika bs.... I'm copy and pasting the @Kurozumi Wiwi rant
I'm so excited for :gouno: to pull out his mythical elephant yokai and show Jack how a true mammoth fights
:steef:
nah bro, Gigaman is gonna pull out the baku yokai and steal the dreams of all the filthy criminals :finally::gouno:

https://yokai.com/baku/

Genuinely how are the WG going to be beaten when just one of the Gorosei is seemingly Yonko-level? Awakened Mythical Zoan DF, conqueror's haki, greater presence than an Admiral etc.
I'm guessing it's going to take a huge coalition of good characters, Dragon, maybe Fujitora, Kidd/Law, Sabo, maybe Cross Guild etc, because there's no way the Straw Hat crew and Grand Fleet are beating them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.