Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido and Shanks needs CoC and named attacks to beat YC1
Saturn needs to just look at them and telephatically kill them with his CoC
Again, Kaido used neither CoC coating, nor hybrid or advanced Bagua versions to one shot Luffy despite blunt force resilience.

And Saturn doesn't "just" need to look, it obviously is some signature ability of his to hit people from distance with a glance. And that attack didn't knock out Sanji, not even Bonney. Meanwhile Shanks made an Admiral twerk from 20 miles away.

Idgaf if the anime shows a black blade for Twerkbull. He is a part time swordsman, Oda will never give him a blackblade

I doubt Oda feeds an admiral to Sanji. Lets be fair, Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
I doubt Sanji will fight an admiral but tbf I don’t think zoro will fight one either

I think their final opponent will tie to their power ups
  1. Luffy fruit tied to joyboy/nika
  2. Zoro’s swords tied to the Shimotsuki for the most part
  3. Sanji’s scientific lineage factor tied to germa/sora

:suresure:Kizaru is holding his head, paralyzed much ? He just needs to get his head straight lmao before getting up.
On the other hand Kaido was literally unconscious from 4 scabbards lmao

Meanwhile Gooffy literally can’t lift a finger
What kinda of Fake info you saying? 4 scabbards didn't do shit too kaido (plus luffy can restart his heart like in the fight in kinda so for now it is a honest break from the fight)

Admiral tards literally forgetting Luffy lost his time limit after Kaido too and he came back after too. What makes them think that Luffy is done and won't return lol.
Kizaru wankers in the mud.
Kizaru is paralysed after 1 attack and Luffy is out of his limit because of his fruit and not because of Kizaru's attack.LOL:gokulaugh:

I don't think anyone disagree with this.
It's one thing to have coated your sword and a complete different to have a permanent black blade.
It's better to wait for the actual episodes but it's very possible that the animé is correct.
I believe if oda wanted to introduce a swordsman with a feat that only two in history have achieved, he would let us know if it's permanent or not.
Fair tho I think we have probably wait till it gets more focus. Like if everytime we see his sword whether he’s using it or not then it’d obviously be very telling

Status
Not open for further replies.