Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am right.

To ilustrate, a student asked me if I could draw Goku the other day and the bust (head and shoulders) took me barely one minute. I don't think the artist needed more than five to ten minuts to draw that whole thing, and as I said most of the coloring is plain (that's literally just one click for each color area) with barely any shading and highlighting (and what there's is very easy too since it follows natural forms; example: the shadow projected by Saturn's forehead around his eyes).

Not trying to diminish the drawing, let's take that right. Just sharing some insight from a person who can draw and paint.
You're an art teacher I presume?

Both of them look good after the fight tbh.

Kizaru tied with G5 for a little bit which is a good feat for all the Admiral fans that say Admirals are comparative to Yonkos and Luffy actually nearly took Kizaru out with one hit and only stopped by plot induced stamina exhaustion.

Both took W's if you ask me.

@EmperorKinyagi
No W's for Kizaru here. He isnt able to handle ACoC so Oda had to prohibit Luffy from using it for plot reasons.

Kizaru: taking a rest.

Luffy: needs to be saved immediately.

Scalers: "KIZARU LOST OMG."

I was worried that Luffy fans would lose their minds after Wano and Gear 5, but it's even worse than I thought.

Luffy just beat a man, Kaido, the WG was scared of attacking.

Kizaru is still conscious, while Luffy is saying nothing and needs to be saved by other people.

And people think Luffy is winning here???
Hahahahhahaha
Cry harder bro. Kizaru is done. One haki attack and he cries to Saturn that its over. Luffy negged Kizaru, one shot with haki. *Need to be saved immediately* Ofc he doesn't have Saturn to save him like Kizaru. You are a literal clown boi.

HE LITERALLY USED ADVANCED COC
It was coming out of Luffy
Bro stop the cope. There is a difference between CoC outburst and coating.

Chapter 1001: Kaido hits Luffy with a Thunder Bagua that has CoC outburst (lightning spreading out of the area of the blow)

Chapter 1010: Kaido uses a Thunder Bagua with large amounts of lightning leaking out of his club. Luffy comments on it being CoC coating.
And same AdvCoC attack was no sold by Zoro and Law
Kaido hit both Zoro and Law into the stomach. It's not as fatal as a blow to the head. Against Kinemon, he used a no named swing and Kinemon was just clinging to life with the willpower to protect Momo. Earlier on the roof top, Kaido one shotted all the scabbards without CoC coating.

Same Kaido that knocked out Luffy multiple times and even killed him. Again, a Luffy with blunt force resilience.

What's the point of all of these powerscaling and bitching? In the end, the result is all that matters. It's irrelevant if Luffy's got taken advantaged of or the circumstances nerfed him. If he wins, he wins. Winners don't need to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.