Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro stop the cope. There is a difference between CoC outburst and coating.

Chapter 1001: Kaido hits Luffy with a Thunder Bagua that has CoC outburst (lightning spreading out of the area of the blow)

Chapter 1010: Kaido uses a Thunder Bagua with large amounts of lightning leaking out of his club. Luffy comments on it being CoC coating.

Kaido hit both Zoro and Law into the stomach. It's not as fatal as a blow to the head. Against Kinemon, he used a no named swing and Kinemon was just clinging to life with the willpower to protect Momo. Earlier on the roof top, Kaido one shotted all the scabbards without CoC coating.

Same Kaido that knocked out Luffy multiple times and even killed him. Again, a Luffy with blunt force resilience.
Saturn destroys Kaido
Point
Blank
Period

Stop the lunacy

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
She has better written motivations than the other two. And her (plus Kuma's) backstory will probably be awesome.

Be irrelevant for all of Wano.
She was busy getting middiffed by my boy perospero

Honestly bro, Luffy took more damage from that barrier than any Kizaru attack until now. Also, Kizaru has paper durability, since 1 ACoC punch is enough to put him down.
Well yeah, Kizaru‘s not Kaido in terms of durability. Still pretty respectable, that’s the 2nd strongest g5 punch we’ve seen. Kuzan is physically tougher I must say, he was taking in exploding punches from Garp without much repercussions.

Only those who think Admirals > Yonko or = Yonko thinsk the battle is stalemate

If this is stalemate, then katakuri defeated Luffy
Kaido and past villains also didn't lose since Luffy was also out when he put them down .
How can it be stalemate when Luffy had the last attack? Its a one shot with haki. Only window lickers would dare to say its a stalemate.

C

Cruxroux

Yonkotards these past weeks : Luffy is not trying

Luffy :

LOOOOOOL BLUD LITERALLY USED ALL OF HIS LIFE FORCE JUST TO GIVE KIZARU A HEADACHE, THIS IS NOT OLD MAN FORM, THIS IS THE DEAD MAN FORM. HE CAN'T EVEN FORCE PUMP HIMSELF BACK IN SHAPE LIKE HE DID AGAINST KAIDO. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR MY DUDE:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I warmed Luffy fans.

:handsup:

Yes. The panel makes it more obvious. Oda couldn't have Kizaru walk off Luffy's Gear 5 because it would make him look too bad so he put him on his ass for this instance too.

Oh it'll be hilarious to see this forum switch back when Luffy vs Kizaru will continue after this FB.
Nothing Kizaru can do will ever redeem him for being one tapped by Luffy:ihaha:

Mihawk has no place in final war or being Zoro's eos opponent

The last battles is about freeing the world from WG
Zoro will he WSS already when fighting WG
Post automatically merged:

Interesting
Either he faces Gorosei or he faces Mihawk. For now, Mihawk still seems irrelevant in the final plot.

I don't understand if Kuma Ivankov and Ginny are in God Valley at the end of the chapter and in any case I am afraid that they will escape before Rocks arrival :josad:, probably because this is Kuma flashback we will see more about Dragon :steef: and Vegapunk ( the two people more connected to Kuma)

Kizaru: taking a rest.

Luffy: needs to be saved immediately.

Scalers: "KIZARU LOST OMG."

I was worried that Luffy fans would lose their minds after Wano and Gear 5, but it's even worse than I thought.

Luffy just beat a man, Kaido, the WG was scared of attacking.

Kizaru is still conscious, while Luffy is saying nothing and needs to be saved by other people.

And people think Luffy is winning here???
Yes
Luffy taking rest on his own
Apparently he is taking rest ...so much he has to apologise and it was due to a punch

Luff being out of g4/g5 and needing to be protected has nothing to do with kizaru not losing the round

Did Luffy beat kaido, Doffy or not? Since he was also unconscious/down after putting them down?
So luffy has to be conscious or up when he wins? Not fall down straight after the finishing blow?

Kizaru saying he knows there’s a reason he can’t move and the same with everyone else in the chapter is making it sound like it’s Saturns doing Ngl

That would be embarrassing for admiral haters

You mean the Saturn that was afraid of angering Kaido?
Shanks was more afraid of angering lord of the coast and Higuma than Gorosei were of Kaido
These childish ass arguments, use them on admirals fans not me

Yonko and Admirals are both Spawns, or insects to Gorosei and they just wanna keep the balance among those insects
Try again with real arguments next time

Only thing you should be debating here is if Saturn needs to use an actual CoC attack to one shot Kaido or he can simply kill him with his stare

Status
Not open for further replies.