Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no problem getting up though. He was just knocked back. White eyes? So? King had white eyes after Shishisonson too, despite it doing no damage. You see the scabbards right before Kaido, wanting to attack him again, yet Kaido immediately bounced back and called their attack too shallow.

Same Kaido took 1000 times more damage. Why are you comparing this to Kizaru admitting he can't get up

:choppawhat:
The extreme desperation. It's beautiful.

You're acting like doffy fans even when Oda confirms luffy can move and survive on his own when nobody is around

Yes luffy can go on if nobody is around to rely on
He showed it vs Kaido on the roof.

You're pathetic to use luffy exhaustion to boost Kizaru as if Kizaru put Luffy down
Complain to Oda then, it's not me to have drawn Luffy unable to move and letting his nakama facing Saturn.

But obv is not definitive.

Yes because Luffy is the MC and the story doesn't revolve around your headcannon.
Zoro fans blaming everything on the Plot when their agenda goes in the mud.
Luffy is really trash Oda protects the big bad from meeting Zoro so that Luffy being trash can't be so obvious.
Already happened 2 times with Doffy and Kaido, this is the third time.

And while plot doesn't protect the big bad, this is what happened

While Luffy fainted and needed blood transfusion after fighting the same guy.

Simple
Saturn is more important to the world
Greater ruler
Greater Devil Fruit
Awakened
Stronger Aura even froze Luffy and Kizaru
Can defeat YC1 level characters like Sanji just by staring at them where as Kaido needs actual attacks to do the same
While I say you're right about the things you say, am still going to be neutral since am unsure of his pyschicals/strength (I always don't know how to say that word, but it is clear that saturn might be WAY older than kaido so more experience.) plus I don't like picking it off of narrative but that how shonen's usually go..oh well.. NIce points you brought up. (Also since when was sanji a YC!? am I missing something?)

Stfu
People were making fun of Lucci because he got "three shotted"

Here we go, Kizaru only ate 1 attack

And he is already laying on floor, can't move and apologizing.

Lucci was in better condition after 3 named attacks than Kizaru after 1 named attack.
Let that sink in.
Lucci was bandaged and unconscious
The fight ended ...luffy didn't use adhaki in those attacks
Lucci wouldn't tank any adhaki named move

(Well, he's a zoan so he can recover faster than Kizaru).

Had no problem getting up though. He was just knocked back. White eyes? So? King had white eyes after Shishisonson too, despite it doing no damage. You see the scabbards right before Kaido, wanting to attack him again, yet Kaido immediately bounced back and called their attack too shallow.

Same Kaido took 1000 times more damage. Why are you comparing this to Kizaru admitting he can't get up

:choppawhat:
Exactly, Kaido gets up instantly and negs the Scabbards, somehow that's comparable to Kizaru being out for an entire chapter and directly stating he can't move lmao, they're so desperate.

@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @TheKnightOfTheSea @EmperorKinyagi

I really dislike these Yonkotards pretending that they are Gorosei fans.:tchpepe:

Nothing but fakes everywhere.:toximoji:
I was always a fans of the Gorosei but there was not much talk about.
When so many of the fan base had them as non fighters even with weapon and scars .
I even put there old men they got to be awesome card that Oda does and get nothing for years LMAO .

While I say you're right about the things you say, am still going to be neutral since am unsure of his pyschicals/strength (I always don't know how to say that word, but it is clear that saturn might be WAY older than kaido so more experience.) plus I don't like picking it off of narrative but that how shonen's usually go..oh well.. NIce points you brought up. (Also since when was sanji a YC!? am I missing something?)
Sanji's strength is YC1 level since he mid diffed Queen who is Yonko's second strongest so Sanji's strength at least equal Yonko's first commander.

Luffy and Zoro are Low top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.