Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I'll put this on the collection for future use lol. This is honestly amazing. Now all fake Kizaru fans that wanted to use him for agendas will abandon the train and jump over to Saturn, only the real fans remain.

After all I doubt any Zoro fan seriously wants another round at Luffy's sloppy seconds. It happens once it's a coincidence but if it happens twice it's a pattern @ShishioIsBack

Let's root for everyone vs Saturn at this point
No, I'll take another round of sloppy seconds.

I'm still a believer in Logia Awakening and swordsman Borsalino.

He's going to change things for Luffy if they fight again.

If Luffy wins, it'll necessarily be a very high - extreme difficulty fight as usual.

Borsalino is still conflicted about his mission. Once he no longer has to kill Vegapunk with his own hands, things will be different.

I'll put this on the collection for future use lol. This is honestly amazing. Now all fake Kizaru fans that wanted to use him for agendas will abandon the train and jump over to Saturn, only the real fans remain.
Me who still remains defending Kizaru and who is still my favorite Admiral:
:pepecroc:

While also being a fan of the Gorosei and excited to see more from Saturn:
:cabbagestar:

It's speculation that Aramaki wasn't using hardening on his sword when we see him use it on his branches.

There's still some chance because Aramaki hasn't used his sword in battle yet, but it is weird that despite seeing him in combat on three occasions, we've never seen him use his sword.

Aramaki clearly isn't a swordsman, so him having a Black Blade would be somewhat surprising.

I had come around to Aramaki having a Black Blade before today, but now, I'm leaning towards it just being hardening in that panel.
He wasn’t using his sword
Why would he or anyone harden something they’re not using

Having a black blade more likely than not has nothing to do with swordsman at all
It makes no sense to assume that only swords and even more specifically only true swordsman can permanently harden their weapons

All hardening does is make your weapon tougher something that applies to all weapons. Any weapon you can harden should be able to turn permanently black

No, I don't think it's Conqueror's Haki. Saturn's DF more than likely is the mythical Zoan model "Ushi-Oni". Ushi-Oni is said to have a deadly stare that kills the soul of any person upon looking at them. Sanji probably got hurt because of that. Even Vegapunk commented on this ability being a df power
Deadly stare :snoopy:

Only heard about the poison abilities,shapeshifting and curse/disease abilities of Ushi Onis .
Where did you have that from?

After all I doubt any Zoro fan seriously wants another round at Luffy's sloppy seconds. It happens once it's a coincidence but if it happens twice it's a pattern @ShishioIsBack

Let's root for everyone vs Saturn at this point
you made me laugh bro , my takes are always the same Yonko >=< Admirals ; you got Kaido and Shanks as the strongest high top tiers ; they are clear of admirals either you hate it or not , Teach is debatable while Big Mom ls clearly weaker lolz
it made me laugh lmao , based on wano and his feats all i'm gonna say is Kaido is the strongest Yonko .
Yonko >=< Admirals .

C

Cruxroux

He wasn’t using his sword
Why would he or anyone harden something they’re not using

Having a black blade more likely than not has nothing to do with swordsman at all
It makes no sense to assume that only swords and even more specifically only true swordsman can permanently harden their weapons

All hardening does is make your weapon tougher something that applies to all weapons. Any weapon you can harden should be able to turn permanently black
Bro give up.
Bro didn't even show an inch of CoC burst.
He barely has any haki Mastery. Only to a decent level.
Black blade is impossible for him.

Will Luffy ever get a fight without a drawback or nerf (like no ACoC usage) dragging him down, or will he remain the one and only character in OP who has to deal with that nonsense forever?

Even fucking Kid or Law, saying they only recently awakened and that it was their last resort, got to spam their awakenings with no trouble at all. They were still ready to fight even after they beat Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.