Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna say it, the Admiral fans better should start acting like their idols and act more humble around the GOAToseis from now on.

Because we are done with their shit after this chapter!

No CHANCE the Admirals are above Gorosei after the way he talks to Kizaru and the feats he pulled. Saturn is LITERALLY immortal from what we see in this chapter. He instantly heals that attack, so it is not like it is just him being ageless from the looks of it he can just regenerate if he feels like it.

If Akainu started shit against all five of them when he was arguing the last time with them? He gets neg-diffed!

Even if Saturn is only barely Admiral level in all other stats he would wreck them all if he can just not die. They are looking more like god tier with every subsequent chapter! I swear Oda is cooking something FOUL for these guys! They are THEM!

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:
"No CHANCE the Admirals are above Gorosei after the way he talks to Kizaru" Brother, he is the world's highest authority. People really don't read and live in some parallel reality.

Admirals fans took great Ls that no one has taken for years even worse than any fandom in wano :

1/ Admirals > Kaido got debunked
2/ GB has black blade got debunked
3/ Kizaru gonna fold Luffy got debunked
4/ Goroseis are fodders got debunked
5/ Sanji gonna shine against Saturn got debunked
:gokulaugh:
I wanted Sanji to do something at all. His feat vs S Jinbe was ok, but he now got fodderized this chapter.

Difference is Luffy is exhausted because of G5 and Kizaru is down because of 1 punch.
The difference is that if Luffy could get up, he would because even despite being near death after Kaido's sucker punch
he was still able to get up to use round 2 G5

meaning that full HP Goffy chasing Kizaru exhausted Gooffy to the point he can't even talk and is white eye'd

I think Luffy's stamina issue is due to the fact that he thinks himself as a rubber man and hence has to bear the drawback of elastic limit and plasticity. Once Vegapank tells him that his power is of imagination or gives him some tech that'll overcome the defect. I say so because only Luffy out of all Mythical Zoans has this drawback which I say is due to limits of rubber.
@Pringles @Welkin @Luffy_Fan @Hades your thoughts bois?
I think it's a matter of writing

Oda need to nerf Godfy sometimes

Running away like usual lmao, Extravlad has done nothing but shit on the Gorosei and claim things like they're Vegapunks equal lmao, and he's just a reflection of your entire fandom, you've been downplaying the Gorosei forever because you knew they'd make the Admirals look bad, exactly what's happening now.

You cry about me quoting you but you won't block me, pathetic.
No other Agenda has slandered the Gorosei more than the Admirals, so you are 100% correct. They deserve this humbling. Akainu has people literally make up facts about him via fake magazine translations that claim him to be the strongest marine in history. No other Agenda is this toxic or goes this far, besides maybe only Shanks-stans via their whole "golden haki" shit they tried to pull.

They have shouted it from the rooftops! "These old guys are non-combatants!" then after they were revealed to have devil fruits? "Lol, he gonna fight Vegapunk! Kizaru the old guys bodyguard!" which now has morphed into "lol, Bonnie stabbed him, he YC level at best"

Well, after this chapter? What the FUCK are you Admiral fanboys all going to say now huh? The guy is now CONFIRMED immortal, eye-diffs Sanji, and then talks down to your golden boy Kizaru like he is a little kid! Which to him? He probably fucking is!

Nah, I am done. If Akainu had DARED to start shit during his last meeting with the Gorosei? They would have neg-diffed him in a 1V5!

What topic are you talking about? How could I even get a topic closed lmao

When did I say Wano > WG? I've only ever said the two or three Yonko together > Marines, which is blatantly true when we have a singular Yonko one shotting an Admiral

Then quit bitching about me quoting you? You can't refuse to block me and then cry everytime you get tagged lmao
The topic where you claimed Admiral fans created the entire Gorosei slander when you know you're wrong.

You tried using Vlad as an example, calling him an extension of our fandom when your fellow Yonkou brothers created takes like Kaido > WG and Pirates > WG, aren't they all an extension of the Yonkou fandom ?

Or you can simply refuse to tag me when you've got nothing to say like pretty much 99% of all the comments you make on this forum on a weekly basis ?
Like I said I don't need to break habits and start blocking people.

The difference is that if Luffy could get up, he would because even despite being near death after Kaido's sucker punch
he was still able to get up to use round 2 G5

meaning that full HP Goffy chasing Kizaru exhausted Gooffy to the point he can't even talk and is white eye'd
No because Luffy forcing G5 can kill him, why risk dying when Kizaru is already defeated and his crew can protect him?

This is proof that Luffy could've killed Kizaru if he wanted to gamble his life on it

Status
Not open for further replies.