Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question
Is Kizaru vs Luffy a draw? Or would Kizaru be the winner because he is conscious and Luffy reached his limit. Kizaru will probably stand up within the next minutes and could easily kill Luffy
+ Kizaru didn’t go all out
Can't say for sure

Kizaru says: "I can't move for a while"
Implying, he can start back up again after some time.

Luffy is also down due to time limit.

Both can get back up in sometime, and continue fighting.

However, when that happens, Luffy may have a better time, since he isn't really injured while Kizaru is. But then again, his stamina might also not be fully recovered, evening out the injuries Kizaru received.

IMO draw, all things considered.
Maybe can argue Luffy even, since against Kaido he started G5 by beating his heart forcefully.

sorry but OPScans translation is so ass bruh 😭 they cant even get the nuance right. Anyone that knows some japanese can clearly see Saturn was throwing major shades at Kizaru. He definitely did NOT tolerate that. The 'It's OK...' bit is hilarious i'll give them that:gokulaugh:
Are OPscans using Google translate? Serious question

Honest question
Is Kizaru vs Luffy a draw? Or would Kizaru be the winner because he is conscious and Luffy reached his limit. Kizaru will probably stand up within the next minutes and could easily kill Luffy
+ Kizaru didn’t go all out
Luffy isn't unconscious + Kizaru can't move, read the leaks, you saying he'll "probably get up" is about as relevant as me saying Luffy will "probably get up".

Can't say for sure

Kizaru says: "I can't move for a while"
Implying, he can start back up again after some time.

Luffy is also down due to time limit.

Both can get back up in sometime, and continue fighting.

However, when that happens, Luffy may have a better time, since he isn't really injured while Kizaru is. But then again, his stamina might also not be fully recovered, evening out the injuries Kizaru received.

IMO draw, all things considered.
Maybe can argue Luffy even, since against Kaido he started G5 by beating his heart forcefully.
The only proper response to the result of this fight honestly.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda's life is at serious risk right now, the guys waited for Green Bull's introduction for so long that the guy was only introduced at the end of Wano and for what? To be humiliated by a Kid Momonosuke aspiring kaidou and Denied by a Yonko using Haki from miles away.

Then they waited and hyparam kizaru for so long just to see Luffy take down the little yellow bird with 1 blow, then came Akainu failing to capture a damaged kuma, without consciousness, a programmed bot.
:yurazclear::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kizaru does have the perfect fruit to run away like a little coward and avoid a fight
May be so but he remained there and equalled Godfy while distracting himself by targeting Vegapunk...
Time to admit that you overrated Kizaru?
Too soon to say anything definitive. Can't rate him properly based on shenanigans with Luffy.
I will make a definitive rating of Kizaru after I see what he can do against Zoro.
While him being temporarily out from one hit of Luffy looks disappointing, it could also be a plot stalling device.
Considering that Lucci tanked Luffy's hits better...

Status
Not open for further replies.