• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I love how like, 5-10 chapters ago we didn't believe Oda had it in him to kill characters. But with Dark Piece stocks rising... god this chapter was so fucking good.

Him dying would be the most obvious thing and I expect that. But the way I see it he's been dead for a bit now and I'm hoping Oda maybe allows him to slowly recover throughout the remainder of the series. Maybe we get him doing a repeat of his dads Nika dancing but this time instead of tragic, its a warm moment where Kuma finally feels free enough to be a bit silly.
I think Vegapunk gave Kuma one last order: take Kuma's memories in Egghead Island and place them into S-Bear, to give Kuma a new body.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Let's be Honest, Admirals are created in a way that makes them able to handle any DF Attack, and They perfected their Intangibility (In Fujitora's Case, it's his Defense) to the point They can handle or survive any Non-CoC Attack

But They can't handle Haoshoku Haki
Aside from Yamato who still needs more Experience, They 100% Lose against any Adv. CoC User
DF-Piece is Over
This explains why the previous Admirals wanted nothing to do with Kaido.

Kaido doesn't give a shit if you're a Logia, and he has the speed to keep up with even Kizaru for brief periods.

Haki is king, for better or worse.

Kuma who was a fan of Nika and wants to follow in his footsteps is almost donezo so his daughter Bonney that saw the flashback will continue in his footsteps by becoming a part of new Joyboy's crew She's in.
She's as much in as Law was
Post automatically merged:
Zolo:first I was thankful that he sent me to train with mihawk but now that I know that he belongs to a minority..
Kuraigana is probably God Valley

After reading this chapter it really speaks volumes of Ryuma’s strength. WG couldnt conquer Wano for years. No stupid little Competion game was gonna be held in wano. This Monster alone took care of them nd brought upon fear nd showed the rest of the world that the Samurais of Wano was a force to be reckoned with. Cant wait to see some comparisons being made with Zoro from the 5 elders. :steef:

C

Cruxroux

I can't help but think
Zoro will be the one to save Bonney.
Look at the parallels from Sabaody Arc.

1. Both tried to kill Celestial Dragon. With sword
  2. Saturn aimed gun at Bonney , CD aimed Gun at Zoro
  3. Bonney jumped in to save Zoro , (Zoro already Off-Panelled Lucci and came to immediate crew rescue)

If not Zoro , Others ain't capable of saving Bonney right now.
Island is surrounded by marines , No one enter immediately and save her.
Zoro is the closest and probably the one who won't be affected by Saturn Ability. (only top tier probably survived this ability of saturn)

Kuma might come but do what? There's no sign of Iron giant anywhere near. No way nobody saw it coming.

If we follow Sabaody parallel. Zoro might have small Skirmish with Saturn but they both fight to death. Just a clash.
Luffy and Kizaru both recovers.

Luffy and iron giant probably takes on Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru.

Spoilernext chapter bonney is gonna sing beat of Nika which kuma taught him and luffy gonna wake…no way oda is not going to do this
I'll give you one's better, Let me cook.

Saturn going to kill Bonney but Before it happen she scrying and shout "Nika Save Me....!!".
Luffy waking up and goes Gear5, with Luffy's Heart beat everyone hear it including the Ancient Robot.
Gear5 Round2 vs Saturn, Luffy grab Saturn's neck and he throw him away but somehow Saturn manage to coming back with his teeportation altars, then Luffy jump up to the sky pulled new attack called " Gomu² no BBC ( Big Black Crimson) dawn Star" Luffy's hand so big coated with CoA and CoC with Crimson lightning coming out of his hand.
Luffy : everyone Go to Sunny go and Run.
Somehow Sanji be usefull and carried Boney and Vegapunk away, Meanwhile Franky and Atlas flying with their boots.
Everyone get into the Sunny go and escaped from the Egghead using Cope de Burst.
Zoro still fighting Lucci.
Luffy throwing his Punch and erased half of the island alongside with Saturn and Kizaru.
Chapter end with Narator Box said " Nobody will belive this Story, the accident on Egghead Island caused a massive impact and shook the world".

Breaks 2 months.

Let's be Honest, Admirals are created in a way that makes them able to handle any DF Attack, and They perfected their Intangibility (In Fujitora's Case, it's his Defense) to the point They can handle or survive any Non-CoC Attack

But They can't handle Haoshoku Haki
Aside from Yamato who still needs more Experience, They 100% Lose against any Adv. CoC User
DF-Piece is Over
Yamato is literally the Greenbull deterrent as stated by Luffy. She can handle an Admiral just fine.