• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
If bonney turns out to be a little girl, oda's apartment needs to be checked.
Great chapter.

Bonney setting up for her to aks to be saved by Nika, but i think pehaps Kuma will be the one to save her, with he saying he also wanted to be a hero like Nika, would be a great way for the character to die in a final sacrifice by taking Saturn with him. Also probably the ancient Giant will be related to the way the crew escapes.

If i'm not wrong Kuma started to run from Kamabakka to Egghead when Luffy used G5 against Lucci, so pehaps the drums were the trigger for calling Kuma.

Luffy and Kizaru being K.O so Saturn can shine a bit.

The FB, this was one the the saddest i've seen in some time, the Celestials slaves ones are always the most cruel one.

Kuma was already one of my favs, and have gone only up the list now.

Also cool to meet Luffy mom, hope we get continuation of the God Valley FB
She might be bonney's mom.

this is the difference between kaidou and kirazu when luffy g5 was over:

one knee on the ground versus I can not move.
but the tards will tell you oda think admirals are above the yonkou
I mean this was quite clear from the marineford. Ace was said to have the power to face and Admiral as the YC2. And he got his ass kicked my WB a yonko all the time. Ladmirals are nothing compared to yonkous
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will unlock CoC in this arc. Saturn's power is so strong you have to have CoC to resist it, and I believe in Sanji.
:finally:

I mean this was quite clear from the marineford. Ace was said to have the power to face and Admiral as the YC2. And he got his ass kicked my WB a yonko all the time. Ladmirals are nothing compared to yonkous
Post automatically merged:

:finally:
While yonko > admirals overall it might not always be the case. I could see Big Mom fall to an Admiral.

Ace and WB (semi healthy) are also both special cases that means they are stronger than their rank. Ace had latent power, enough for WB to bet his life. I'm sure Ace could have beat every YC1 in a life or death fight. Healthy WB has been portrayed as slightly stronger than even Kaido.

And regarding admirals they have gaps even within the same rank. Akainu obviously stronger than other average admirals so no YC can face him.

I like how this flashback is interwoven with the present narrative, at least for the time being. Normally I would expect Oda to make a crude cut at a cliffhanger for a loredump. And this flashback is actually packed with feeling, unlike the overhyped babble chapter when Garling first appeared. And the story of God Valley and Rocks just have become even more intriguing. Saturn and his powers are pretty interesting and impressive. But young Garling looks like a normal chinless narcissist with too much hairgel, not really good-looking, e.g. compared to Shanks. One shouldn’t really go by murder-hungry CD simps.

For what happens next, the Iron Giant appearing seems like a very obvious solution. And I guess Kuma is an option, as was mentioned.
Something more far-fetched I could imagine is Zoro and Lucci suddenly bursting through and knocking the hand down (accidentally).
I also wonder if Zoro’s brush with Death in Wano (and King of Hell title) will come in handy against whatever power Saturn or the Gorosei wield (sooner rather than later).
The Grand Fleet will likely appear, although this won't save them at the moment. (Plus maybe Dragon or BB, although this is also unlikely to save them at the moment.)

Another thought I had is if maybe Vegapunk is able to publish the incident (regardless of its outcome) and if this has something to do with the "Egghead Incident".

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You need to search lower dumbass, all you need to search is the word "break" and your hypocrisy is shown:

And ironic that you look at my activity and call me a creep lol.
"Not weird at all lol, its super easy to type the following in the search bar:

- Oda breaks
- Your username

Especially when you want to call someone a hypocrite lol"

yeah its called asking a question in regards to break weeks since its a weekly serialization im not crying about being on breaks and saying its miserable without one piece....

& how or where am i looking at your activity, youre fucking weird man