Questions & Mysteries What if Luffy hit Kizaru with star gun at the start of the fight

What would happen

• The same thing that happened last chapter

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Kizaru would tank it

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
According to some of his fandom he's just fine! He can talk and move and arm!

So fair play for Luffy to keep spamming.
Kizaru could be a regular dude and get hit by a car and they'd be like "Okay, that totally blasted his legs and he's even more paraplegic than Joe fucking Swanson, but he's still conscious so Kizaru ~ a car at full speed!!!"

I'm sure it was also out of respect for Kizaru. I bet Oda believes he's done Kizaru justice by having him show off "on equal standing". He has the memory span of an amoeba, he doesn't remember the standard he set up on Onigashima.
It didn't do Kizaru any justice at all. He was constantly running away. Some Mob Psycho 100 style battles would have been better and just as cartoonish.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think the result would be different as the moment this landed is very convenient and in parallel with Luffy gassing out and Saturn entering the stage. Luffy beats everyone through damage accumulation. I dont think he will start one-shotting Admirals when he cant one-shot high tiers like Lucci.

I think the result would be different as the moment this landed is very convenient and in parallel with Luffy gassing out and Saturn entering the stage. Luffy beats everyone through damage accumulation. I dont think he will start one-shotting Admirals when he cant one-shot high tiers like Lucci.
WSG is better than any of the attacks he used on Lucci, WSG would probably kill Lucci.