General & Others Kizaru vs Luffy: An Agendaless View

Then I can link you the scan of Luffy starting the G5 again against Kaido and not doing the same here and instead letting his crew face the danger because...he can't, now.

So, again, if you can link me the scan of Lucci bringing the G5 to its extreme time limit, then yeah, same result.

Tbh, if the fight ends here, then it was really shitty. However, I don't think It Will.
Same condition, same result. He reached his time limit vs Kizaru, that's the only difference. But none of them did any damage.
Luffy used adv CoC only once, that's the real nerf since one hit was enough to take Kiz out.
Forget about G5, CoC is the real deal

What’s the point of that Star Gun? He needed to sacrifice all of the energy he has to focus on that move just to immobilize Kizaru

bet on it, state that Kizaru will stay down meanwhile Luffy gets up since ur confident

bet that account on it too
It's G5 time limit lol, it has nothing to do with the energy he used. If he used that attack at the beginning of the fight Kizaru would have been knocked out and Luffy would still end up in the same state.
Luffy will stand up before Kizaru. I am confident about that.
Why are you guys ignoring the zero damage made by Kizaru? He did nothing to Luffy. Zero damage.

Neither side has come out looking good in this exchange and I expect that their might not even be a rematch now, Oda will leave this as inconclusive and move on to Saturn.
Goofy as lame as he has been has proven his growth, defeating Kizaru serves zero purpose he won't get anything out of it besides maybe a bounty boost even then Saturn would give him biggest increase. Kizaru should be Zoro fight but of course most will resist it since they hate the idea of Zoro fighting top tier so soon :fujilaugh:

Goofy as lame as he has been has proven his growth, defeating Kizaru serves zero purpose he won't get anything out of it besides maybe a bounty boost even then Saturn would give him biggest increase. Kizaru should be Zoro fight but of course most will resist it since they hate the idea of Zoro fighting top tier so soon :fujilaugh:
this fight proved admirals have glass cannon durability while luffy gear 5 limit is not a meme but is to be taken seriously. Now I think zoro vs any admiral is an one sidded stomp for zoro. Shishi Sonson one shot even without advcoc.

People don't resist because of Zoro, they resist because they don't want an admiral to lose against a yonko commander, especially when these guys have pushed the "admirals = yonko" nonsense for years. If Kizaru loses against Zoro, this would be the biggest L they'll take. After Greenbull running away from Shanks and Aokiji being Blackbeard's commander, we'd have Kizaru losing to Zoro. You can understand they would never fathom this possibility.

Problem is Zoro has to get closer to Mihawk who is yonko level and who is sitting at 3.59b. Zoro is only at 1.111b right now. It's not that Kizaru is weak that he'd lose to Zoro, it's that Zoro has to surpass Kizaru to get closer to Mihawk. If it happens here, then it'll happen. I have always put the admirals between the yonko and YC1. Zoro surpassing Kizaru would be the next step before surpassing Mihawk (yonko level).

Now, Kizaru is a logia devil fruit user and not a swordsman.

Anyway, I don't believe anything of that yet.

Last edited:
Gear 5 is Temporary regardless of who Luffy Fights
If Luffy Defeats Jango with Gear 5 & then He gets exhausted, does that mean Luffy vs Jango was a Draw? Ofc not

No need to Cope, Kizaru was taken out with a Single Attack from Gear 5 & was rendered unable to move or continue Fighting.
Luffy simply ran out of Gear 5, just like He would even if He was fighting no one & only uses it to lift something or fly somewhere

Kizaru was 100% Defeated
Luffy wasn't

-------------------------------------------------------------

One thing is Clear though:
Gear 5 + CoC > Gear 4 + CoC > Gear 2/3 + CoC > Gear 5 > Gear 4 > Gear 3/2

Without CoC, Luffy cannot Defeat Kizaru or any Admiral regardless of which Gear He uses (Unless 5 wasn't Temporary, but for now it is).
But when using CoC, Luffy gets the upper hand, in other words:

Gear 5 + CoC >> Admirals
Gear 4 + CoC >~ Admirals
Gear 2/3 + CoC ~ Admirals

Admirals >~ Gear 5 (No CoC)
Admirals >> Gear 4 (No CoC)
Admirals >>> Gear 2/3 (No CoC)

That's exactly what Luffy vs Kizaru showcased
Luffy can't face Kizaru with Gear 2/3, but even Gear 4 was still much Weaker, however Gear 5 was finally comparable but due to being Temporary, it would eventually Lose

However when Luffy decided to use CoC, Gear 5 One-Shot Kizaru meaning it's too much for him, so Gear 4 + CoC would be a much harder Win for Luffy, and Kizaru is simply Same Level as Gear 2/3 CoC Luffy (Same Luffy who made Kaidou finally consider him among Strongest)

Luffy in G5 has no problems catching up to Kizaru.

Even when Kizaru used his clones as a distraction , Luffy was able to intercept Kizaru's attack.

Luffy's single adv coc attack is enough to beat Kizaru.

For now Luffy seems much superior. Yes G5 time limit is a negative but other than that it is pretty meh for Kizaru.

I hope he shows awakening or new lethal abilities or admirals are finished.

Gear 5 is Temporary regardless of who Luffy Fights
If Luffy Defeats Jango with Gear 5 & then He gets exhausted, does that mean Luffy vs Jango was a Draw? Ofc not

No need to Cope, Kizaru was taken out with a Single Attack from Gear 5 & was rendered unable to move or continue Fighting.
Luffy simply ran out of Gear 5, just like He would even if He was fighting no one & only uses it to lift something or fly somewhere

Kizaru was 100% Defeated
Luffy wasn't

-------------------------------------------------------------

One thing is Clear though:
Gear 5 + CoC > Gear 4 + CoC > Gear 2/3 + CoC > Gear 5 > Gear 4 > Gear 3/2

Without CoC, Luffy cannot Defeat Kizaru or any Admiral regardless of which Gear He uses (Unless 5 wasn't Temporary, but for now it is).
But when using CoC, Luffy gets the upper hand, in other words:

Gear 5 + CoC >> Admirals
Gear 4 + CoC >~ Admirals
Gear 2/3 + CoC ~ Admirals

Admirals >~ Gear 5 (No CoC)
Admirals >> Gear 4 (No CoC)
Admirals >>> Gear 2/3 (No CoC)

That's exactly what Luffy vs Kizaru showcased
Luffy can't face Kizaru with Gear 2/3, but even Gear 4 was still much Weaker, however Gear 5 was finally comparable but due to being Temporary, it would eventually Lose

However when Luffy decided to use CoC, Gear 5 One-Shot Kizaru meaning it's too much for him, so Gear 4 + CoC would be a much harder Win for Luffy, and Kizaru is simply Same Level as Gear 2/3 CoC Luffy (Same Luffy who made Kaidou finally consider him among Strongest)
Don’t you get enough humiliation? I wonder if you have a kink making garbage and wanking tier scalings and shit

It seems i always make you reply, so guess you're right
But you shouldn't be harsh on yourself, don't call yourself that
What’s wrong scared of my response?
:gonope:

but actually I’ve read it through and this time it isn’t as bad, I can somewhat agree with your post

however I disclose the “W” here, Luffy is in a worse condition than Zaru, to me it looked like a last min resort attack and if Luffy was still standing than that would’ve been a dub for sure

Again using the misnomer "Yonko fans". There is hardly any user that will like all yonkos or even multiple ones, at most a single one of them. The expression just reveals putrid LadmiraL hatred and cope.

None of the Yonkos are one-dimensional enough to fit into a group, unlike the admirals which you can lump together. I see Shanks as a swordsman not as Yonko. Luffy is MC. BlackBeard is technically the anit-hero / hero-villain. Buggy is there for comic relief.

My only fanbase is Sabo. Sabo >>>>>>>>>>>> every other fandom. I mean Imu is strong, any Imu fans have a tiny chance. A tiny one though.

But despite having said all this I will get rabbid admirals falsely categorizing me and others just because they see things differently. And it's usually admirals or angry Zoro/Sanji fans. I still feel sorry for Sanji btw, that was really unfair.

I thought title said:

It's not. Instead it comes across as an admiral fan offering a draw when they lost the fight.

Enough with the downplay. Kizaru got one shot like a pathetic little fly. Luffy won. If Saturn wasn't there then the rest of the SHP could have fought and finished off the fodder marines + VA. Worst case scenario it would be dragged out fights with the other SHP vs VAs. But this would have only happened if the admiral fantasies about Saturn being a nobody would have been real, which they are not.

Luffy got exhausted before like this vs Kaido, then restarted his heart. Oda decided to take Luffy out for a moment and develop other plot elements instead of only focusing on Luffy. Now rabbid admiral fanboys desperately grasp at straws.

Against Doffy, Luffy had to run around for a while to recover. Law took over. Question is who is taking over at Egghead until Luffy recovers, or rather is someone fighting Saturn instead of Luffy?

Kuma could stall for time. But then someone else still needs to continue after.
Sabo is uncertain to arrive on time.
Zoro is likely lost somewhere on the island IF he finished his fight. Oda is really dragging it.
Sanji can't move, neither can most of the SHP.
Franky has a chance to shine as it seems Saturn can't affect his robot parts for some reason.

If LadmiraLs were wrong before they will be wrong now. I called it from the start that Saturn joins the fight and is stronger than Kizaru, which he clearly is.

Current powerlevels until further information revealed, note I predicted this and was right all along:
Imu > Gorosei > Holy Knights > Deskainu > Admirals
Yes Akainu is the strongest admiral and yes he might be very dangerous because he could potentially melt rubber even with haki. Luffy needs to figure out the full extent of his powers or else face dire consequences.
Wow, I am more of a Luffy fan than an Admiral fan, you probably didn't see me making fun of Admiraltards when Beehive shit was going on.

The thing though is that in a fight if one is focused on stopping another and is targeting that guy while the other guy is just dodging the first attacks and focus on his objective than Luffy does look worse for himself but at the same time accomplishes his mission. Luffy's job was to protect VP from Kizaru and he did that but at the same time he himself is out of commission now. Kizaru on the other hand was focused on finishing his mission and was unable to do so due to Luffy stopping him, however, he is the one who looks in better condition at the moment.

Wow, I am more of a Luffy fan than an Admiral fan, you probably didn't see me making fun of Admiraltards when Beehive shit was going on.

The thing though is that in a fight if one is focused on stopping another and is targeting that guy while the other guy is just dodging the first attacks and focus on his objective than Luffy does look worse for himself but at the same time accomplishes his mission. Luffy's job was to protect VP from Kizaru and he did that but at the same time he himself is out of commission now. Kizaru on the other hand was focused on finishing his mission and was unable to do so due to Luffy stopping him, however, he is the one who looks in better condition at the moment.
Since you did quote all of that and reacted to it, feel free to answer it then. You responded to like 1 - 2 points and took that as the only argument.

If Saturn wasn't there it's SHP victory. You think the VAs stand a chance? In fact Pacifistas alone might have killed the Marines. Who knows if the usually side characters inside SHP would get any panels at all.

Since you did quote all of that and reacted to it, feel free to answer it then. You responded to like 1 - 2 points and took that as the only argument.

If Saturn wasn't there it's SHP victory. You think the VAs stand a chance? In fact Pacifistas alone might have killed the Marines. Who knows if the usually side characters inside SHP would get any panels at all.
Lol I am too lazy to shorten the quotes, I just quote the whole answer most of the time. I don't even know how to separate the quote in sections in the same post.

I already said that Luffy won the mission part, the problem though is that Kizaru is still in better condition than Luffy at the moment and there is a chance that he might get up.

Lol I am too lazy to shorten the quotes, I just quote the whole answer most of the time. I don't even know how to separate the quote in sections in the same post.

I already said that Luffy won the mission part, the problem though is that Kizaru is still in better condition than Luffy at the moment and there is a chance that he might get up.
Even if Kizaru was in better condition, personally I wouldn't consider brain damage a better condition since it's very serious in real life, the SHP would have taken him hostage there's fuck all the WG could do about it.

Luffy deflated after figthing Kaido, but the battle was decided in Luffy's favour, you "i lean more towards Luffy" fan. Here the only thing that is protecting marines and Kizaru is Saturn.