Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ehhhhh

Yes, that"s always something you can argue, but historically every time I've entertained the idea of Aurelian having a breakout game, the duck turns out to be just a duck. I think he kind of just lacks the capacity or interest to change things up to that degree.

Frankly the best way to read Aurelian isn't how logically rigid his takes are
Yeah given he claims to scum read you this isn't doing anything for me either.

Aurelian can replicate his attitude a bit when he's pressed but he has a hard time matching his volume output and aggression as town overall, I'd say he's more likely town than not

Aurelian can replicate his attitude a bit when he's pressed but he has a hard time matching his volume output and aggression as town overall, I'd say he's more likely town than not
This is cute but I was going to actually make a post tagging you asking why you've come off entirely lethargic, tired, and limp wristed these last few hours playing for Flower's defense. Have you given up?

Ratchet

This isn't a debate. She has more votes then Ultra at the time and she's gained nothing but another vote since then, you are not derailing the pressure and push with her wagon.
She has more votes because you made her have more votes - it was entirely within your power to have Ultra have more votes over her. Thus, your stated reasoning and thought patterns make no sense - you have Ultra as a higher scum read, but feel the need to compromise, while going out of your way to ensure you create the circumstances under which you need to compromise. It's absolute nonsense.

Ratchet

She has more votes because you made her have more votes - it was entirely within your power to have Ultra have more votes over her. Thus, your stated reasoning and thought patterns make no sense - you have Ultra as a higher scum read, but feel the need to compromise, while going out of your way to ensure you create the circumstances under which you need to compromise. It's absolute nonsense.
And frankly if this is coming from a town player then I consider it to be sabotage. I actually think Ultra has a very good chance of being scum this game, so positionally Fang's play looks scum motivated (tying players to his scum mate, and then trying to get their flips first).

And frankly if this is coming from a town player then I consider it to be sabotage. I actually think Ultra has a very good chance of being scum this game, so positionally Fang's play looks scum motivated (tying players to his scum mate, and then trying to get their flips first).
Pure nonsense but if this entertains your attempt at shading me by tying me to a player who I have locked as most likely scum in a weird attempt to bus them, its even more tinfoiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.