Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hayumi you seem to see me as a scum. Could I know a complete of why this read on me.
You seemed serious to me when you were on Flower, but were quick to back off when she got on you. You then said it was a joke, which ok maybe I give you the benefit of the doubt but then shortly after you spin a whole theory between Flower and Naomi being scum together. Just came across like you got scared when confronted and didn’t want to our yourself.

You seemed serious to me when you were on Flower, but were quick to back off when she got on you. You then said it was a joke, which ok maybe I give you the benefit of the doubt but then shortly after you spin a whole theory between Flower and Naomi being scum together. Just came across like you got scared when confronted and didn’t want to our yourself.
Tbh I think Nibel is just scum. Almost a carbon copy of his scum game on OLF.

I guess we use death tunnell in slightly different terms but as to Orca, with flower pushing the trio she was at the start, it just felt too easy, way to much of low hanging fruit to grasp onto Orca the way you did imo.
Her vote wasn’t even on him when I started gunning for his Lynch tho. What was my motivation for doing so in that case? Was I defending Nibel who I’m also sus of? Unlikely

i don't think i ever seen scum hayumi, so reflix so i get credit if you flip scum. :sanmoji:

but joking aside why are scum reading me?
Based off my initial run through, I didn’t think you were contributing a whole lot and your reads seemed questionable at the time. I admit I have to iso your more recent posts.
But I will say I don’t think you and Nibel can both be scum. But I think there’s definitely potential there.

Her vote wasn’t even on him when I started gunning for his Lynch tho. What was my motivation for doing so in that case? Was I defending Nibel who I’m also sus of? Unlikely
It would be more of a grab the low hanging fruit that flower, ultra, and I think reloaded have been pointing to with flashing neon lights

I was and still am concerned about people early TRing Ekko, also about the post where Orwellian pinged Ekko with Flower and Ultra's reads without scum reads in his opinion.
While not having scum reads is a red flag, it's not always coming from mafia, and Ekko was in the almost same spot, so the ping on him looked either pockety, either partner-y.
So Luka, Ultra, (i am sure was someone else as well but I forgot who) and Orwellian have various scum equity based on this.

Ekko, I think is scum, obviously.
I am sure the low posters have a good part of the mafia team.

Do we loon after a team of 5 mafia here?

Naomi
Kiku
Flower [Replaced D1]
Orwellian
Michelle
CakeWalker

Seatonnes
Polar Bear
Ekkologix
MangoSenpai
Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
T-Pein
Mr. Reloaded
Sallucion
Nibel
Hayumi

Alwaysmind
Ratchet
Indigo
Luka
Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
When Flower said she was pissed of it made pissed of, I think I was more on the offensive that on the defensive on this one. I really thought it could lead to something. For the relationship between Naomi and Flower, did you think why they would trust themself that much? I really would like to see your opinion like this. I still have doubt about this situation somewhere in brain and I would like to go for something other, so maybe it will help me to clarify my mindpath.

Status
Not open for further replies.