Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the answer. Maybe we do not have the same meaning of teasing. Teasing for me is similar to taquiner in French which is not something seen as bad.
Ok. Google helps.
Taquiner = verb. tease [verb] to annoy or laugh at (a person) playfully.

It's a kind of joke who wasn't obvious for anyone, that's why I asked. And you didn't show you were teasing her, so I am suspicious of the fact you are backtracking after a push who went bad by taking it as a joke.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Ok. Google helps.
Taquiner = verb. tease [verb] to annoy or laugh at (a person) playfully.

It's a kind of joke who wasn't obvious for anyone, that's why I asked. And you didn't show you were teasing her, so I am suspicious of the fact you are backtracking after a push who went bad by taking it as a joke.
I said after "Can't kill you twice?" referring to the previous game I had with her where I was scum and decided to kill her.

You defended him by commenting it being a weak place to park a vote and criticizing me for still having my vote on him. On top of the defense it shows a lack of reading and effort because you missed that he was my super duper scum lock read. Then you don't try and find out why my vote is on him or why he is lock scum, but try and excuse his play and imo try and move votes
Again, In the very same post you quoted I'm trying to solve and figure out if there's things and I'm missing about him as a player in general. Hardly a defense. But yes I did miss the part where you said he was your key sus. We moved on from that, it's the reasoning itself that bothers me. But I guess this is moreso just a case of I don't agree with your thought process.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I really don't like Ekko's read on Fang. I keep circling back to it because it's the only real scum thing I have on him but, it just doesn't line up at all to me. He insists Fang is "obvious town" - what is obvious here? I really can't see it.

I really don't like Ekko's read on Fang. I keep circling back to it because it's the only real scum thing I have on him but, it just doesn't line up at all to me. He insists Fang is "obvious town" - what is obvious here? I really can't see it.
Eh, Ekko has a secret tell on Fang, apparently. He might be seeing something we don‘t.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as far as i can tell all i did this game was defend ur scum reads and push u + push some of ur town reads and not really engage in much else so i fail to see where u draw the distinction here. in pokemon game u scum read me for less incriminating acts from ur Pov when i pushed u day 1 and day 2

Seems obvious to me too. Fang as scum is more subdued in my experience. Pro-active doesn't fit my view of him

Status
Not open for further replies.