Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No you didn't. You haven't actually begun answering anything to me. You've just gone circular. When I asked you why you're voting Flower over Ultra, despite Ultra being in your "primary" PoE and Flower being in your "secondary", you said that Flower's wagon was "more viable" than Ultra's. Not only do I believe this to be demonstrably untrue, I think it doesn't make a lick of sense coming from you - the idea that you need to be concerned about viability around Ultra, one of your two main scum reads, does not hold up when you are actively seeking to create a wagon with less traction and less votes on another player who you admit to scum reading less. Your "solve" does not even begin to evidence why you would do this either - I do not have full insight into your thought patterns - no one does.

Vote: Orwellian

You have become my first scum read.
eh

first the vote count demonstrably shows flower is more viable

second it's clear that an active voice + couple of other players are now discussing flower, not ultra. ultra only has traction from primarely polar/orca. flower has traction from other players

viability aside, the reasoning and progression fang just provided is pretty townie. he said flip flower, if she is scum then logically ultra is scum and orca/nibel shud be townie. this is a town mindset of pursuing wagons from fang

you know i've been noticing a pattern of you attacking fang strictly content wise when u shud know very well the positions he often puts himself into as town, and that this is not the metric u read him by

Anyway, I think a lot of my town reads seem to scum read other town reads, which makes me think this will be a game where I will struggle to work with most people.

I don't love Reloaded's posts. Hard to really sort him anywhere at the moment.

I don't town read Orwellian.
No you didn't. You haven't actually begun answering anything to me. You've just gone circular. When I asked you why you're voting Flower over Ultra, despite Ultra being in your "primary" PoE and Flower being in your "secondary", you said that Flower's wagon was "more viable" than Ultra's. Not only do I believe this to be demonstrably untrue, I think it doesn't make a lick of sense coming from you - the idea that you need to be concerned about viability around Ultra, one of your two main scum reads, does not hold up when you are actively seeking to create a wagon with less traction and less votes on another player who you admit to scum reading less. Your "solve" does not even begin to evidence why you would do this either - I do not have full insight into your thought patterns - no one does.

Vote: Orwellian

You have become my first scum read.
Why does he tie me with Ultra here, instead of Flower?

Fang/Ultra scum team... hmmm.
Vote Lynch Orwellian.
Seen enough tbh. Claim or get offed.
Btw Relo. I can be wrong. So judging me based on accuracy is a very bad idea.

The pattern repeats itself with Flower and Reloaded and the blatant coaching she's trying to be overt to the point it looks honest and safe to tell him to be careful following her.

I

Indigo

Seatones - and this is now reinforced by this return that sort of confirmed himself as scum.

Naomi has a large potential to be scum.

Ekko is probably SK or some weird anti town indie.
It wasn't about flower.

And I could switch really at any point.

HWHNE and Tonnes don't exactly look great.

As much as I don't really like the formers wagon at all.
Okay, these are interesting

both of you think Flower is town here?

Seatones - and this is now reinforced by this return that sort of confirmed himself as scum.

Naomi has a large potential to be scum.

Ekko is probably SK or some weird anti town indie.
and why is that? beside saying yeah she scum as a point which is poor. instead of elaborating further this thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.