Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this aggression is very performative is my point

look

- she pushes ultra for "pressure", immediately town reads him the moment he votes her. basically nonsense
- she latches onto nibel's joke and asks for a claim after few posts of their interaction, all while calling nibel scared when he is clearly not, it's visible in the thread nibel has no issue talking to flower, making reads etc.. he isn't scared by any means. flower masks this push under "i am pissed off" and just votes there. unacceptable aggression
- she votes orca just because ultra told her to. she has 0 reason to otherwise
- she votes aurelian, who she thought initially could be town, just because u guys started pushing him. she has no consideration of his play and isn't bothering with stopping a mislynch on him, in fact she said it's better to lynch him now rather than lylo without quantifying any of what makes him scum. this is blatant open scumming. almost tmi'ing fang is town and she just wants to flip him now instead of lylo. it's just unlike town flower. she's not being emotional in her pushes. she's not seeking vengence etc.. she's just being blatantly opportunistic
she pushes ultra for "pressure", immediately town reads him the moment he votes her. basically nonsense
she done this as town, why ignore this?

- she latches onto nibel's joke and asks for a claim after few posts of their interaction, all while calling nibel scared when he is clearly not, it's visible in the thread nibel has no issue talking to flower, making reads etc.. he isn't scared by any means. flower masks this push under "i am pissed off" and just votes there. unacceptable aggression
she has been mad as town as well..
she votes orca just because ultra told her to. she has 0 reason to otherwise
again she followed other votes as town, as you put it.

- she votes aurelian, who she thought initially could be town, just because u guys started pushing him. she has no consideration of his play and isn't bothering with stopping a mislynch on him, in fact she said it's better to lynch him now rather than lylo without quantifying any of what makes him scum. this is blatant open scumming. almost tmi'ing fang is town and she just wants to flip him now instead of lylo. it's just unlike town flower. she's not being emotional in her pushes. she's not seeking vengence etc.. she's just being blatantly opportunistic
so your saying flower is not seeking other people reactions who jump on the vote?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix how sold are you on the idea that Ratchet's intro and latest posts feel like their artificial and he's aligned with Ultra?
i think his read on you is forced, or potentially just out of context and uneducated. he has not read the game if town, or is just using u as an escape goat for flower as scum

i dont think ratchet and ultra have THAT much of an equity tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think I'm going to insist on a Orwellian lynch here actually.
yeah i dont see it, i think ur push is very weak lol. u latched onto him choosing to push one scum read over the other as some agenda driven scum motivation

flower was and is still definitly more viable lynch than ultra. this is an undeniable fact. and i don't think him pursuing his second PoE over his primary is anything scum motivated or worthy of a lynch with nearly this degree of confidence that u r displaying

what would u call this, making a mountain out of a molehill?

yeah i dont see it, i think ur push is very weak lol. u latched onto him choosing to push one scum read over the other as some agenda driven scum motivation

flower was and is still definitly more viable lynch than ultra. this is an undeniable fact. and i don't think him pursuing his second PoE over his primary is anything scum motivated or worthy of a lynch with nearly this degree of confidence that u r displaying

what would u call this, making a mountain out of a molehill?

Status
Not open for further replies.