Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not irrelevant at all. You can keep insulting me if you like, I don't need to lower myself to that. By your own stated positions, you think Ultra is more likely scum than Flower. So you would, ordinarily, want to vote Ultra more than you want to vote Flower. However, you said Ultra was less viable than Flower, so you just went for Flower. In isolation, that's fine. But when you scrutinise the context, you were the one making Flower have more votes than Ultra. This means that you cannot possibly have gone through a process where you compare the two wagons to see which one is more viable, because if you had, you'd be voting for Ultra as that would make him more viable than Flower, and he's your stronger scum read. This means that the only answer really is that you lied about your thought process, and I don't believe any townie has any reason to lie about their thought process.

QED you are scum.
ratchet viability is not only by number votes, the vote count is part of it. u seem to disregard the amount of people that are discussing flower in comparison to ultra, one of them being a vocal advocate on her wagon

flower was fang's most recent added scum read, and the one freshly discussed by him. usually that's who people vote for. in his case he voted flower in the same post he arrived to her being potentially scum and voted her amidst their discussion

fang was in no threat of being lynched either, so i dont think this was any sort of panic vote or anything. he just picked a scum read and voted on it in terms of what he thinks will pick up. you know it's definitly more than just about the number of votes. u have to put into account what was being discussed at the time

Emil

Certified Memelord
she done this as town, why ignore this?

she has been mad as town as well..

again she followed other votes as town, as you put it.

so your saying flower is not seeking other people reactions who jump on the vote?
when did she do it as town? give me an exact carbon copy scenario and i'll concede

The only thing I need to make an accurate read is the vote count. If I can see that then I can create an accurate PoE right now.
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > -
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian

Votecount:
HWHNE: 3
Flower: 3
Orwellian: 3
Ultra: 2
The Orca: 2
Nibel: 1
Polar Bear: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Ekkologix: 1
Seatonnes: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > -
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian

Votecount:
HWHNE: 3
Flower: 3
Orwellian: 3
Ultra: 2
The Orca: 2
Nibel: 1
Polar Bear: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Ekkologix: 1
Seatonnes: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

what the fuck is this

Emil

Certified Memelord
every game i played with her when she town, she either dies/gets day 1 lynched

seen her follow other votes, of others she sus before and then later town read
thats not what i asked

give me a game where she votes for virtually no reason and asks for claims immediately, also for no reason, then moves to another wagon, also for no reason, and masks some of them under being pissed or vengeance or "seen enough"

i dont know what games u are reading. it's certainly not ones i've played in

thats not what i asked

give me a game where she votes for virtually no reason and asks for claims immediately, also for no reason, then moves to another wagon, also for no reason, and masks some of them under being pissed or vengeance or "seen enough"

i dont know what games u are reading. it's certainly not ones i've played in
she did that in pokemon game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
she did that in pokemon game?
nope she did not. she neither pursued players nor voted them randomly there

she entered the game minding her own business, faking being indie, doing some stupid shit etc..

she immediately omgused me and ultra for pushing her by EoD

a complete 180 from here, where she is reluctant to omgus because the push against her is actually correct

Status
Not open for further replies.