Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo champs doesn't have to be the sole indicator of player strength tho

It's experience and swindling/leading people effectively, which can be achieved by players like Ratchet and Ultra even without a champs title

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I see this is taking overhand at times. Please refrain from overusing phrases like "f*** off", "bs". I see people receive it in an intense way. Let this be your last warning. Be respectful and compromise on taking distance if it gets too intense. Thank you guys!

Emil

Certified Memelord
You won't be getting anything more. I explained in very explicit detail why Fang's argument and stated thought process cannot have happened. You didn't understand, and instead insisted it was weak or making a big deal out of nothing. The thought process is pretty crucial - certainly not nothing.

I'm trying not to insult you. But I don't believe for a second that you're unable to understand that Fang compromising by voting Flower over Ultra, when Ultra and Flower had the same number of votes, makes no sense for a townie to go through. I just dont. If you don't understand my point then you don't get to say it's weak or whatever.
no i read the argument. i insist u r focusing on the votes too much and disregarding other elements of viability

also Flower had 3-4 votes without fangs vote at some point but i belive some players unvoted or moved away. if u check the count again u will see it was me, tpein, indigo, nibel cake who were voting on her. there is a page where flower got like 2-3 votes in a row but those people unvoted before the count came

they still count toward the viability however because thats clearly people signaling their willingness to explore a flower wagon and fang can see that

i think when fang referred to the vote count he just looked at the number, not the fact that his vote is part of what makes flower 3. he presumes that cake nibel or indigo are contributing to it, or at the very least wanting to lynch flower

again i state - the vote count is not the key indicative of viability since it came after few people voted flower and unvoted. the best indicative is who was being discussed at the time, and it was clearly flower over ultra

no i read the argument. i insist u r focusing on the votes too much and disregarding other elements of viability

also Flower had 3-4 votes without fangs vote at some point but i belive some players unvoted or moved away. if u check the count again u will see it was me, tpein, indigo, nibel cake who were voting on her. there is a page where flower got like 2-3 votes in a row but those people unvoted before the count came

they still count toward the viability however because thats clearly people signaling their willingness to explore a flower wagon and fang can see that

i think when fang referred to the vote count he just looked at the number, not the fact that his vote is part of what makes flower 3. he presumes that cake nibel or indigo are contributing to it, or at the very least wanting to lynch flower

again i state - the vote count is not the key indicative of viability since it came after few people voted flower and unvoted. the best indicative is who was being discussed at the time, and it was clearly flower over ultra
Not what happened at all. Indigo read me Town at the time and was never willing to vote me until THIS morning. You are justifying his behaviour with stuff that hadn't even occurred at that time, so you're backfilling. That's bad.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I've explained this enough times for you by now.

When Fang voted Flower the votes were 2v2. When Fang was asked about viability he defended it via the number of votes. So paragraphs 1 through 5 in your response have been dismantled, by Fang himself no less. I no longer have any patience for your bad faith interactions, just treat me like I'm not in the game from here on, thank you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I'll try this once more. If this fails I'll just pretend you don't exist in this game I think.

Fang claims to have Ultra in his primary PoE, and Flower in his Secondary PoE. That means, with the two compared, he has greater reason to suspect Ultra, over Flower. Therefore, your characterisation that he has just gone from voting one scum read to another, does not hold up. Because as town, you would want your more confident scum reads lynched first, unless you have to compromise.

Now the compromise. He said Flower was more viable than Flower. You have claimed that number of votes is not the only measure of viability. Hower, that is the measure that Fang has employed, it has been his only defence. So that argument has been shot. Then, when you consider that Ultra and Flower had the same number of votes, Fang voting Flower means he cannot have been voting Flower to compromise. Because that would have required him to compare the wagons, see that Flower had more votes, and join that. Instead, he would have seen they had the same votes, and then compromised anyway. The issue here is he is specifically voting for a player he thinks is less likely to be scum than Ultra. It doesn't make any sense for a townie to do this.

If you don't follow this after this post then please do me a favour and just get me out of this game.
i follow this
does not change my read of fang tho because i know full well what hes capable of putting himself into as town

lol ur going to leave the game because someone disagreed with a read of yours in a game of mafia. what r u like 12?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i follow this
does not change my read of fang tho because i know full well what hes capable of putting himself into as town

lol ur going to leave the game because someone disagreed with a read of yours in a game of mafia. what r u like 12?
Yes I'm like 12 Ekko. Whatever it takes to get you to stop spamming my mentions with utter tripe, I'll agree to it. I will of course say it's obvious that disagreement is not my issue here but again, you're going to handle this discussion in bad faith because that's all you know how to, so I'd be wasting my time. You should have enough posts by now from me to formulate a read, I suggest you lean on that.

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra
Muugen > Ekkologix
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka
Flower > The Orca > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 3
Ekkologix: 1
Naomi: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Votes:
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel
The Orca > Luka > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -

Votecount:
Ultra: 4
Nibel: 3
The Orca: 3
Naomi: 1

Votes:
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
The Orca > Luka > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca

Votecount:
The Orca - 4
Nibel - 4
Ultra - 3
Naomi - 1

Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded

The Orca - 5
Nibel - 3
HeWhoHasNoEqual - 2
Ultra - 2
Flower - 1
Mr. Reloaded - 1

Votes:
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded

Votecount:
The Orca: 5
HeWhoHasNoEqual: 3
Nibel: 2
Ultra: 2
Flower: 2
Mr. Reloaded: 2

Also if you look at all the VCs up until that point Ultra always had more votes than me. Thus he was always a more viable wagon than mine. It's just nonsense to argue otherwise. Can Fang be Town and vote his lesser scum read over his stronger? Yes, we've just seen it in the Baki game. But you're just giving him excuses when it's simply not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.