Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
she is townie. you just have to accept that she will always be given protection in a game, and if you dont agree with them - they will paint you in a bad light and convince their friends to come and vote for you
I've already said my early joke was a dumb shit and explained in my yesterday reads why I town read her. I'm just going for Seatonnes for the reasons I gave earlier but it makes no sense according to Flower. She's creating a tie between me and Ultra despite I never tried to protect me and refuted Ultra is scum. But she's blind to Hayumi defending Ultra.

I've the impression you will never give me any reason. I just hope it won't be the excuse for everything.
it was something to do with the vote counts. I remember now, it was because you and Flower had both voted each other, I was reading you and Flower as scum team crossing. I voted you over Flower because you were planted on Nibel (looking at VC) which i think is more scummy than Flower who hopped around

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yep, don't like how easy Ultra's wagon feels like at the end now
I don't really follow this - town have the majority so why does a wagon receiving a lot of votes imply the opposite to you? It's very unlikely scum will all be voting to save Ultra - most votes will be from town.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
it was something to do with the vote counts. I remember now, it was because you and Flower had both voted each other, I was reading you and Flower as scum team crossing. I voted you over Flower because you were planted on Nibel (looking at VC) which i think is more scummy than Flower who hopped around
If you have more time, just try to ISO me to understand the situation changed.

I'm pretty decent, thank you.

In regards to Flower, you can probably take it as a compliment overall, though I understand the frustration. I do think she's town this game, though I suppose I could be wrong.
I mean, I correctly called out his vote on Magic as a bus vote and then other Townies convinced me he's Town. You understand that I'm not willing to give this guy any mercy here this game. He literally looks like he's crumbling under pressure.

I've already said my early joke was a dumb shit and explained in my yesterday reads why I town read her. I'm just going for Seatonnes for the reasons I gave earlier but it makes no sense according to Flower. She's creating a tie between me and Ultra despite I never tried to protect me and refuted Ultra is scum. But she's blind to Hayumi defending Ultra.
Getting their support is a waste of time. If when you are civil with this player archetype, they will find anyway to make themselves a target and then mischaracterize you. you have to convince everyone else

Emil

Certified Memelord
How I played in JoJo was nothing like this - so I know your just lying.
And I was inactive in Avatar. so this is sort of funny
u defended town players in the exact same fashion

i can go ahead and say some of ur dressrosa game is similar as well, more than ur avatar/last game

i dont think i seen u lean into this style as town before

i think u struggle with handling tmi

Yep, don't like how easy Ultra's wagon feels like at the end now
I can understand that

D1s are a fucking mess

Hmmm
I sense this is more coming from a town POV out of uncertainty, considering you're not pressing for a counterwagon last minute and just doing what you feel is the right move. Points to you for not mass tagging or anything toward this deadline, don't sense an agenda yet.

But why Seatonnes?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, I correctly called out his vote on Magic as a bus vote and then other Townies convinced me he's Town. You understand that I'm not willing to give this guy any mercy here this game. He literally looks like he's crumbling under pressure.
I don't really agree with that assessment (that he's crumbling) to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.