Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well I finally found another annoying crazy bitch I can't stand, that girl from Vampire Princess was not only annoying but also just a total bitch.

She ruined the fun of Vampire Princess, going to skip the next few episodes and then binge watch them when I'm ready.
You just need to have eyes for Her Most Excellent Excellency Komari-chan. The rest is filler. Except the rap guy, he´s very funny.

Well I finally found another annoying crazy bitch I can't stand, that girl from Vampire Princess was not only annoying but also just a total bitch.

She ruined the fun of Vampire Princess, going to skip the next few episodes and then binge watch them when I'm ready.
????

this is a retarded statement lmao, imagine stopping cus of one character :gokulaugh:

it also pisses me off but it made me want to watch it more to see her ass get packed (i hope) :optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

anyway, The Apothecary Diaries is fucking amazing, first 3 eps are perfect

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
????

this is a retarded statement lmao, imagine stopping cus of one character :gokulaugh:

it also pisses me off but it made me want to watch it more to see her ass get packed (i hope) :optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

anyway, The Apothecary Diaries is fucking amazing, first 3 eps are perfect
This PV shows (I think) part of what´s gonna happen next episode

The apothecary diaries is goated