Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
It's actually confirmed to be a thing with Enel
Fella was able to see everything using his fruit
Of course electro isn't nearly as strong as a dedicated lightning logia but I can see a similar practice take shape

Not to mention the enhanced hearing and smell

She definitely has haki as well, definitely observation and probably armament considering the island of warriors she was raised on
:carrocorn:

:luffyswat:
Enel is a fascinating character because he learned to merge his Devil Fruit's abilities with CoO to observe incredibly wide areas of range, only unable to sense life if it was in other life (like Luffy, Apis, Nami, and Gan Fall in the Snake).

It is entirely possible for a Mink to do the same with Electro, which would make Carrot even more of an effective lookout than Usopp. Nami to sense storms, Carrot using Electro to sense enemies on a wide scale. Since she's an emotional character, like Sanji (Carrot comforting Sanji over Pedro's sacrifice was one of my favorite Whole Cake scenes and what made Carrot a Straw Hat to me), Carrot learning to use CoO at a high level makes sense.

Enel is a fascinating character because he learned to merge his Devil Fruit's abilities with CoO to observe incredibly wide areas of range, only unable to sense life if it was in other life (like Luffy, Apis, Nami, and Gan Fall in the Snake).

It is entirely possible for a Mink to do the same with Electro, which would make Carrot even more of an effective lookout than Usopp. Nami to sense storms, Carrot using Electro to sense enemies on a wide scale. Since she's an emotional character, like Sanji (Carrot comforting Sanji over Pedro's sacrifice was one of my favorite Whole Cake scenes and what made Carrot a Straw Hat to me), Carrot learning to use CoO at a high level makes sense.
Haki was better before Oda named it :kata:

As much as a freed Kizaru joining the Straw Hats to protect his friends would be nice (especially to parallel Aokiji), but there's no way we get a fucking Admiral on our side. Thats too kino, even for Oda.
The purple tiger like the strawhats. Green Bull is likely to learn the lesson "Never meet your heroes". It is plausible, also Oda has been kino since wano
Post automatically merged:

This thread is more toxic than the politics thread at times and it's frightening me
I've seen worse, this place is tamed. You have no idea how many jew irseal topic got mother flamed by the the dumb ass AL sama. It just been tamed lately even with the war.

Last edited:
Hey @Sigran101 why won't you do me a favor and list (/explain) every bit of point I'm wrong about in term of storytelling please ?

Nah, I'm not up for another argument with you. They always go nowhere. No matter what I say you'll just claim I'm "not reading the subtext". I've got exams coming up and my wife is finally arriving in America after two and a half years apart in about 3 weeks, so I'm not wasting any more time on stuff that doesn't matter.

Nah, I'm not up for another argument with you. They always go nowhere. No matter what I say you'll just claim I'm "not reading the subtext". I've got exams coming up and my wife is finally arriving in America after two and a half years apart in about 3 weeks, so I'm not wasting any more time on stuff that doesn't matter.
Oh, finally - this had been so long! I hope she will stay for a little longer.

Be free from faction duty or independent: Lucci is in chapter 1062 seen to be questioning his mission given to him by the WG, indicating a fissure between him and them;
Sorry but in this chapter, Lucci doesn't question his mission. He embraces it in fact.

Be a friend or false adversary: The latter – he is currently just pretending to work for the WG. He is on the side of the SHPs.
There is no evidences of that. That's therefore wrong.

Have a moral pillar: Do you remember the last comment, I wrote to you Logico? Vegapunk and Lucci have the same goal in life and the same way in approaching it;
Lucci and Vegapunk are not related I'm sorry.

Yet you use the wrong concepts in the wrong situations.
An example ?

You also come up with with names and story telling techniques to fill in the gaps where real analyzing techniques show that you are wrong.
Also, examples ?

So you are forced to create new concepts to make things work out.
At what point ?

And most importantly you change concepts slightly give them a new name and try to ponder them of as you invention.
Example please ?

Oh and don’t let me forget, creating new definitions for existing words and saying that the dictionary is wrong.
OKay, that's debatable. But that's at least your only real point. Actually, when I use a word, it means that there are NO existing words. Let me explain with an example:

I used the word "cap" for Robin because there was no equivalent in english. In french in USAGE, saying "I have a cap, means that "I have a direction and a destination". Inside the word there is the notion of limit. In english the closest you can find is "direction" or "destination" but there is not this notion of "limit" in it which means "the end of the journey". That's why I used the word Cap.

I did that for everyword I used either from french or by neologism.

Other example. this touche this time one of your other point. The concept "subversive affirmation" has no equivalent. There is no word for this concept simply because the storytelling concept that is subversive affirmation, in other word lines of dialogue that corrupt a specific situation for the futur of the story wasn't theorized yet (the storytellers uses that instinctively) at least not in any of the researchs I have done for the concept. So I invented the term "subversive affirmation" to place a name on the concept. But you can name it however you want, I just named it the way I thought it was the most effective to be able to be understood. "subversive" as something that subvert the expectation and "affirmation" because its about a storytelling tool that uses lines of dialogues that are affirmations.

And yes dictionnaries are most of the time wrong, but that's a linguist vision.

SO...

In short, you need to give me example. Saying "you do that" but giving me no example is meaningless.

This thread is more toxic than the politics thread at times and it's frightening me
Dude, don't look at me, I'm not the one saying to others than their reasonning is crap :kayneshrug:

You do you. Good luck on your exam.

Sorry but in this chapter, Lucci doesn't question his mission. He embraces it in fact.

There is no evidences of that. That's therefore wrong.

Lucci and Vegapunk are not related I'm sorry.

An example ?

Also, examples ?

At what point ?

Example please ?

OKay, that's debatable. But that's at least your only real point. Actually, when I use a word, it means that there are NO existing words. Let me explain with an example:

I used the word "cap" for Robin because there was no equivalent in english. In french in USAGE, saying "I have a cap, means that "I have a direction and a destination". Inside the word there is the notion of limit. In english the closest you can find is "direction" or "destination" but there is not this notion of "limit" in it which means "the end of the journey". That's why I used the word Cap.

I did that for everyword I used either from french or by neologism.

Other example. this touche this time one of your other point. The concept "subversive affirmation" has no equivalent. There is no word for this concept simply because the storytelling concept that is subversive affirmation, in other word lines of dialogue that corrupt a specific situation for the futur of the story wasn't theorized yet (the storytellers uses that instinctively) at least not in any of the researchs I have done for the concept. So I invented the term "subversive affirmation" to place a name on the concept. But you can name it however you want, I just named it the way I thought it was the most effective to be able to be understood. "subversive" as something that subvert the expectation and "affirmation" because its about a storytelling tool that uses lines of dialogues that are affirmations.

And yes dictionnaries are most of the time wrong, but that's a linguist vision.

SO...

In short, you need to give me example. Saying "you do that" but giving me no example is meaningless.

Dude, don't look at me, I'm not the one saying to others than their reasonning is crap :kayneshrug:

You do you. Good luck on your exam.
You asked for points we delivered. As for examples I will not bother looking them up. I will though mentioned when I see you doing and tell that this is what I meant. Don’t worry it won’t take long. I’ll give it 2-3 days. And BTW you tell everyone their reasoning is crap

You asked for points we delivered
Yes but without examples its like me saying "you are wrong" without explaining why.

I will though mentioned when I see you doing and tell that this is what I meant.
It looks like you don't have example. Seems like you are just following the group by sayin "logiko is sayin BS"

BTW you tell everyone their reasoning is crap
I says that some reasonnning are WRONG not crap.