Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I like your theory @Logiko and I think it works perfectly for Lucci:

1. Be alive: Lucci is alive
  2. Be relevant to the story: Lucci currently is very relevant to the story
  3. Be unique and have a unique ability: Lucci is proficient in strategizing and is an outstanding agent, as Kizaru told Saturn in chapter 1090
  4. Be free from faction duty or independent: Lucci is in chapter 1062 seen to be questioning his mission given to him by the WG, indicating a fissure between him and them; Also, his alliance with the SHPs did `end´ without showing us how they interacted together – the most shocking alliance and Oda cuts it out – one has to be naïve not to see that Oda is hiding something in that time skip of his
  5. Be a friend or false adversary: The latter – he is currently just pretending to work for the WG. He is on the side of the SHPs.
  6. Looking and acting towards adventure: He likes to fight and engaged in missions away from his home; Also, during his fight with Luffy on Enies Lobby, he told him that he would hunt Robin down to the end of the world, indicating, that he would go out to sea if needed
  7. Have a moral pillar: Do you remember the last comment, I wrote to you Logico? Vegapunk and Lucci have the same goal in life and the same way in approaching it;
Lucci checks all points as of now. So, he has a very good possibility to be the 11th crew member.

Come on. 4 or 5 points at least.
To name a few points quickly.
You do have an understanding of story telling and story telling concepts. Yet you use the wrong concepts in the wrong situations.
You also come up with with names and story telling techniques to fill in the gaps where real analyzing techniques show that you are wrong. So you are forced to create new concepts to make things work out. And most importantly you change concepts slightly give them a new name and try to ponder them of as you invention. Oh and don’t let me forget, creating new definitions for existing words and saying that the dictionary is wrong.

I'll never forget how I correctly predicted that a character was in that damn barrel but it was the wrong one
:kobeha::josad:

Spit her up already fella
:luffyswat:
Easter is associated with rabbits and eggs. So it makes sense that she will reappear in the year of the rabbit on egghead inside Caribou who is an Easter egg that hides inside him Carrot who is a rabbit.

Oda just playing game here