Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Your knowledge is worth nothing with application too, because you have demonstrated repeatedly that you know nothing.
If you say it.. it sure is true :nicagesmile:

I'm confident about my knowledge aswell , that's why i don't agree with your characterization of the call to adventure being used midway through OP by Ussop.
For Usopp, this is indeed debatable and one of the reason why at first I had 11 PIllar and not 12. But I changed my mind about that...
Usopp is a particular character as he is quite complex. You could argue that his storyarc star on syrup island. But I think that he actually has two. His first challenge was to get over his fear, but his real challenge was to get over his pride. His second storyarc therefore really started at the beginning of Water Seven.

adament it's adamant
Oh ok.

which just means you're unwilling to change your mind or be persuaded, which is not somethign you should brag about being.
When I use the term adamant I mainly refer to the fact that I'm come very "strongely" with my argument which can be seen as rocks you can't climb. But I can change my perspective. I've done that a lot on this forum. :)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
no, but I've got a better one, in the same chapter and at the same time as he shows us the need for a lookout. Oda shows the rabbit barrel propeller. Barrelman = lookout.

it's 💯 a reference to bonney with her rabbit ears 🤩
Can't wait for Oda to give Conejo the Kuzan treatment and show exactly what will make her excel in the role similar to Jinbe more than what she does now

Fella likes to keep his cards close to his chest untl the right moment after all
:pepebusi:

Imu will betray the Gorosei and reveal that she is Joyboy's mother who got the eternal youth surgery 800 years ago. Luffy is revealed to be the first Joyboy who was born 800 years ago but was teleported to the future by the former user of Toki's fruit, Dragon and Garp too lived 800 years ago and were teleported.

Joyboy was de-aged by the former user of Bonney's fruit who was awakened (the awakening allows the user to change ages permanently).

Then Joyboy was renamed Luffy. The former user of Pudding's fruit who was also a member of the three-eye tribe then removed the memories of Joyboy's/Luffy's old life.
The old memories were then stored under the giant strawhat in Imu's castle.

Imu then reveals that the void century and the great pirate age were part of her plan all along.
She reveals the truth to Luffy and his crew and becomes the final crew member.

Imu will betray the Gorosei and reveal that she is Joyboy's mother who got the eternal youth surgery 800 years ago. Luffy is revealed to be the first Joyboy who was born 800 years ago but was teleported to the future by the former user of Toki's fruit, Dragon and Garp too lived 800 years ago and were teleported.

Joyboy was de-aged by the former user of Bonney's fruit who was awakened (the awakening allows the user to change ages permanently).

Then Joyboy was renamed Luffy. The former user of Pudding's fruit who was also a member of the three-eye tribe then removed the memories of Joyboy's/Luffy's old life.
The old memories were then stored under the giant strawhat in Imu's castle.

Imu then reveals that the void century and the great pirate age were part of her plan all along.
She reveals the truth to Luffy and his crew and becomes the final crew member.

#imufornakama confirmed

Can't wait for Oda to give Conejo the Kuzan treatment and show exactly what will make her excel in the role similar to Jinbe more than what she does now

Fella likes to keep his cards close to his chest untl the right moment after all
he has already predisposed it.

unagi = electric eel / usagi = rabbit

electric eels emits electric waves to locate their prey, navigate and communicate. If Carrot manages to emit her electro, they'll finally be able to call themselves "the crew carrying the future pirates king".

She would have either noticed it or heard it swimming towards the Sunny before they realized the danger too late like what happened in the manga
To be fair Oda can write whatever bs he wants to make a lookout be more necessary, God knows the role sniper has been obsolete for years and we didn't need hellsman Jimbei to navigate some dangerous waves, untill Oda wrote it down. Should i even mention Brook?

You can easilly write a lookout role being needed and having Carrot do it, she just needs to jump 51499458 meters in the air and spot something like she did in Zou.

Ironically the lookout role is extremlly consistent for a pattern in the SH but it actually serves no purpose, it's mostly cosmetic.

When I use the term adamant I mainly refer to the fact that I'm come very "strongely" with my argument which can be seen as rocks you can't climb. But I can change my perspective. I've done that a lot on this forum. :)
Also to be fair, i've heard the term adamant being used with that connotation a lot, not sure why that happens.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yo yo yo we still coping over Carrot? :endthis:
no, but I've got a better one, in the same chapter and at the same time as he shows us the need for a lookout. Oda shows the rabbit barrel propeller. Barrelman = lookout.

it's 💯 a reference to bonney with her rabbit ears 🤩

he has already predisposed it.

unagi = electric eel / usagi = rabbit

electric eels emits electric waves to locate their prey, navigate and communicate. If Carrot manages to emit her electro, they'll finally be able to call themselves "the crew carrying the future pirates king".

Imu is a murderer tho..
Source?
Oh my God, it's a joke.
No this thread is very serious. I thoroughly analyzed everything and arrived at the conclusion that Imu meets the necessary requirements:
  1. Be alive
  2. Be relevant to the story
  3. Be unique and have a unique ability
  4. Be free from faction duty or independent (Imu's status as the supreme ruler of the world permits her to do whatever she wants, nobody can stop her from leaving the castle. This was always part of her plan)
  5. Be a friend or a false adversary
  6. Looking and acting toward adventure(Imu could not leave her castle in 800 years in order to protect her plan, joining her son's crew will be a great adventure for her)
  7. Have a moral Pillar

To be fair Oda can write whatever bs he wants to make a lookout be more necessary, God knows the role sniper has been obsolete for years and we didn't need hellsman Jimbei to navigate some dangerous waves, untill Oda wrote it down. Should i even mention Brook?

You can easilly write a lookout role being needed and having Carrot do it, she just needs to jump 51499458 meters in the air and spot something like she did in Zou.

Ironically the lookout role is extremlly consistent for a pattern in the SH but it actually serves no purpose, it's mostly cosmetic.

Also to be fair, i've heard the term adamant being used with that connotation a lot, not sure why that happens.

a lookout is so important, it allows everyone to simply fit in their roles without having to fill multiple positions. As of now, the SHs are forced to swap lookout duties between each other because of sleep schedules. A great lookout would eliminate this problem immediately

Jinbei continues to show his value, but he abandoned his position in order to save 3 of his crew members. Imagine having a lookout that could tell the navigator about a warm eddie in the distance, or telling the helmsman that something is approaching from under the ship and preparing all combatants on the ship for a threat rather than being ambushed.

Roles matter now more than ever. No more fake nakama fit for the grand fleet. The sunny can't be this vulnerable

They killed Kobra.. :josad:

No this thread is very serious. I thoroughly analyzed everything and arrived at the conclusion that Imu meets the necessary requirements:
  1. Be alive
  2. Be relevant to the story
  3. Be unique and have a unique ability
  4. Be free from faction duty or independent (Imu's status as the supreme ruler of the world permits her to do whatever she wants, nobody can stop her from leaving the castle. This was always part of her plan)
  5. Be a friend or a false adversary
  6. Looking and acting toward adventure(Imu could not leave her castle in 800 years in order to protect her plan, joining her son's crew will be a great adventure for her)
:kata: