Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Well.. you can try to write a story without a middle a begining and an end.. but good luck with that lmao.
Are you implying this is what Oda does when he writes One Piece??:kaidowhat:
without those concepts or principles, a story is either non existent
''I don't like how this story is structured therefore I hereby declare that this story does not exist'':lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
Oda for example breaks a foundamental rule that is to put conflict in every scene.
Adding conflict to EVERY.SINGLE.SCENE??
I have never heard of this rule.
Oda for example breaks a foundamental rule that is to put conflict in every scene. That's both a result of Oda's writing
''What Oda does in his story is a result of Oda's writing'':smart::smart::smart:

and what the manga support is
What in God Usopp's name is a manga support ?

I actually love artist that bend or break the rules to create new things. But it demands a high level of mastery of the craft.
Oh how generous of you. What would we do without your superior expertise and decade long experience in the field of shining writer action.

Luffy said he needed even a musician but not a lookout, in fact the sunny doesn't even have a crow's nest cause what would be that it's actually Zoro's gym lmao.
Just goes to show they never wanted one.
Who needs a lookout when they have multiple CoO experts anyway?
Mmm...This is agenda worthy! You can count me in for Kizaru nakama train for a couple of weeks!

I mean, let's talk the key points:

1. +
2. +
3. +
4. Soon to be dismissed by Saturn XD (although it might impact P1 and disregard the rest of the thread)
5. Seems to be leaning to false adversary - depends on P4, if he leaves Marines then he might side with pirates! VP is his old friend!
6. + As everyone in OP does that
7. Could have inherited will from VP, but unclear

So we have 4/7, and there is hope! All aboard Kizaru nakama train!
Yes I support the Kizaru 4 nakama train, he clearly fulfills the requirements as presented by our favourite and most accomplished writing expert!

Mmm...This is agenda worthy! You can count me in for Kizaru nakama train for a couple of weeks!

1. +
2. +
3. +
4. Soon to be dismissed by Saturn XD (although it might impact P1 and disregard the rest of the thread)
5. Seems to be leaning to false adversary - depends on P4, if he leaves Marines then he might side with pirates! VP is his old friend!

Welcome aboard.

Here's the starter pack:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-world-not-worth-living-in.49106/post-4842562

Also Enel can charge up the robot! That's a fact, whether he'll do it or not is a different issue:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-world-not-worth-living-in.49106/post-4842473

Last edited:
Welcome abroad.

Here's the starter pack:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-world-not-worth-living-in.49106/post-4842562

Also Enel can charge up the robot! That's a fact, whether he'll do it or not is a different issue:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-world-not-worth-living-in.49106/post-4842473
Who needs Enel charging the robot when we can have Enel as the next strawhat? Jump on the Enel4nakama train today fellas, I can feel it in the air YEAAHH BABYY

1. +
2. +
3. +

Let's get it :finally:

We need a logia

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
1. +
2. +
3. +

Lmao

Are you implying this is what Oda does when he writes One Piece??
Not at all, One Piece has a beginning a middle and an end.

''I don't like how this story is structured therefore I hereby declare that this story does not exist'
This is not me, this is just basic storytelling principles. Its extremelly hard to create a story without a majority of major storytelling rules that are for exemple:

- The incident event
- The mid point
- The valley of the death
- The choice
- The introduction
Etc.

Not everything is needed, but without specific storytelling guidelines, the story will fail or feel incomplete. This is not debatable i'm sorry. Of course you can break the rule and create experimental stories, but good luck to make them appreciated by the public.

Adding conflict to EVERY.SINGLE.SCENE??
I have never heard of this rule.

Basically, the more you add conflict, the better (of course it must be placed mindfully). This means that each of your scenes or sequence (I've a formation in scriptwriting so I talk in term of "sequences") must have conflict in them to be interesting.

In a movie, that's absolutely necessary, all the more because today's attention span is reduced. In books you have more leeway, its more about chapters. And in manga it can change. For example, in One Piece there can be entire chapters without conflict. Oda is able to do that because he creates conflict differently.

''What Oda does in his story is a result of Oda's writing'
Yeah sorry, this is a bad wording from my part. His writing is influenced by his own writing in the sence that when he writes, Oda is constrained by the limits he placed himself in the story.

What in God Usopp's name is a manga support ?
The manga support means that manga have different style of writing that Books, comics or movies. Its a specific type of writing stories.

Oh how generous of you. What would we do without your superior expertise and decade long experience in the field of shining writer action.
You know, you all think that I'm trying to be all high and mighty, but I'm just repeating what I learned, that's all. And Storytelling is my passion..

I've giving courses for free here. In fact I'm refraining from giving too much because I want to keep certains knowledge secret.

You know, you all think that I'm trying to be all high and mighty, but I'm just repeating what I learned, that's all. And Storytelling is my passion..

I've giving courses for free here. In fact I'm refraining from giving too much because I want to keep certains knowledge secret.
:finally::finally: I shall bow down and kiss the ground before you oh supreme keeper of shining knowledge :finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

Why are you disrespecting the Kizaru 4 nakama train and its loyal supporters? Do you know no decency?:pepeanger:

:finally::finally: I shall bow down and kiss the ground before you oh supreme keeper of shining knowledge :finally::finally:
I'm sorry bro.. but if you feel threatened because I know some stuff.. that's not me the problem.

And if I'm very adament about this knowledge its because I know that it was tested and retested. It works.

So instead of laughing. You might want to listen a bit, just a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Why are you disrespecting the Kizaru 4 nakama train and its loyal supporters? Do you know no decency?:pepeanger:
I actually like the idea. I love Kizaru as a character

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol, once again it's not luffy who creates the crew but Oda. If he shows there's a need for a lookout he'll integrate one. Like he did with Jinbe and the rest of the crew. You're talking nonsense, they've got a crow nest where Carrot spends most of her time.

yeah and oda wrote luffy without a need for a lookout

yeah and oda wrote luffy without a need for a lookout
Except that he clearly shows at the beginning of Egg Head without Bonney acting as a lookout the crew
would merely be a bunch of bones at the bottom of the sea

it shows a need for the crew. It's the SC EN A RIO
whether you like it or not

I back up what I say with panels, but you still manage to deny it. What kind of delusion is that?

Lmao

Not at all, One Piece has a beginning a middle and an end.

This is not me, this is just basic storytelling principles. Its extremelly hard to create a story without a majority of major storytelling rules that are for exemple:

- The incident event
- The mid point
- The valley of the death
- The choice
- The introduction
Etc.

Not everything is needed, but without specific storytelling guidelines, the story will fail or feel incomplete. This is not debatable i'm sorry. Of course you can break the rule and create experimental stories, but good luck to make them appreciated by the public.

Basically, the more you add conflict, the better (of course it must be placed mindfully). This means that each of your scenes or sequence (I've a formation in scriptwriting so I talk in term of "sequences") must have conflict in them to be interesting.

In a movie, that's absolutely necessary, all the more because today's attention span is reduced. In books you have more leeway, its more about chapters. And in manga it can change. For example, in One Piece there can be entire chapters without conflict. Oda is able to do that because he creates conflict differently.

Yeah sorry, this is a bad wording from my part. His writing is influenced by his own writing in the sence that when he writes, Oda is constrained by the limits he placed himself in the story.

The manga support means that manga have different style of writing that Books, comics or movies. Its a specific type of writing stories.

Ah, I get it now. You never explain your "subtext" because your head is so far up your ass that you actually believe your argument is so special and genius that you can't tell people for free. Jesus Christ, get over yourself.

Average toxic leftist passive- aggressive argumentation
Dude.. I'm explaining basic storytelling stuff and your response is trolling and made me appear like some kind of storytelling dictator..

My reasonning is simple logic, I'm constantly being trolled when I bring knowledge. This means that people don't like the fact that I bring knowledge.

Ah, I get it now. You never explain your "subtext" because your head is so far up your ass that you actually believe your argument is so special and genius that you can't tell people for free. Jesus Christ, get over yourself.
Lol no. Subtext is something even noobies knows about. I shouldn't need to explain what subtext is to anyone. And yes, there is some knowledge that I gathered because of One Piece over the years that I want to keep to myself. At least for now. I want to have a living dude..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Except that he clearly shows at the beginning of Egg Head without Bonney acting as a lookout the crew
would merely be a bunch of bones at the bottom of the sea

it shows a need for the crew. It's the SC EN A RIO
whether you like it or not

I back up what I say with panels, but you still manage to deny it. What kind of delusion is that?
yeah he shows them being attacked by a shark, is carrot gonna remain underwater?
You are trying too hard mate, you're making no sense