Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Except that he clearly shows at the beginning of Egg Head without Bonney acting as a lookout the crew
would merely be a bunch of bones at the bottom of the sea

it shows a need for the crew. It's the SC EN A RIO
whether you like it or not

I back up what I say with panels, but you still manage to deny it. What kind of delusion is that?
Bonney4nakama confirmed
Dude.. I'm explaining basic storytelling stuff and your response is trolling and made me appear like some kind of storytelling dictator..

My reasonning is simple logic, I'm constantly being trolled when I bring knowledge. This means that people don't like the fact that I bring knowledge.

Lol no. Subtext is something even noobies knows about. I shouldn't need to explain what subtext is to anyone. And yes, there is some knowledge that I gathered because of One Piece over the years that I want to keep to myself. At least for now. I want to have a living dude..
You're digging your grave here:lawsigh:

yeah he shows them being attacked by a shark, is carrot gonna remain underwater?
You are trying too hard mate, you're making no sense
they wouldn't even be in the water, as a lookout would have spotted the shark directly and allowed the crew to prepare for the attack.

Here Bonney luckily acting as a lookout, ensuring the SH are aware of their surroundings. But as they were told at the last minute, they didn't have time to prepare themselves

This made me realize it's also the same chapter that Oda had clearly implemented Carrot foreshadowing with The Rabbit barrel Propeller. barrelman = lookout btw

Dude.. I'm explaining basic storytelling stuff and your response is trolling and made me appear like some kind of storytelling dictator..

My reasonning is simple logic, I'm constantly being trolled when I bring knowledge. This means that people don't like the fact that I bring knowledge.

Lol no. Subtext is something even noobies knows about. I shouldn't need to explain what subtext is to anyone. And yes, there is some knowledge that I gathered because of One Piece over the years that I want to keep to myself. At least for now. I want to have a living dude..
Good God man, we all know you're not making a living off of this. If you're unwilling to share your reasoning then don't post about it to begin with. No one is ever going to pay you to teach them about One Piece. This has to be the most delusional thing I've seen on the internet.

You're digging your grave here
MY grave ? xD

You guys don't like that someone is adament and confident about his knowledge, that's all there is to it. Nothing more. Pure toxicity.
:kayneshrug:

Good God man, we all know you're not making a living off of this.
Yep indeed. I'm not. That's why for now, I keep certain knowledge secret. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. 99% of my knowledge I share it with you guys, and happely. You just don't like that lol.

If you're unwilling to share your reasoning then don't post about it to begin with.
I'm sorry but I don't understand you here. I keep on explaining my reasonning over and over again. What do you want to understand exactly that I haven't already explained ?

No one is ever going to pay you to teach them about One Piece
Its not about One Piece, its about storytelling and the art of creating stories. My goal is not to teach.

MY grave ? xD

You guys don't like that someone is adament and confident about his knowledge, that's all there is to it. Nothing more. Pure toxicity.

Yep indeed. I'm not. That's why for now, I keep certain knowledge secret. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. 99% of my knowledge I share it with you guys, and happely. You just don't like that lol.

I'm sorry but I don't understand you here. I keep on explaining my reasonning over and over again. What do you want to understand exactly that I haven't already explained ?

Its not about One Piece, its about storytelling and the art of creating stories. My goal is not to teach.
Dude, people can get books by actual academics from the library for free. Your knowledge is worth literally nothing. Get over yourself.

MY grave ? xD

You are right, oh glorious keeper of millennia old storytelling wisdom. I kneel before your presence 🛐

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
they wouldn't even be in the water, as a lookout would have spotted the shark directly and allowed the crew to prepare for the attack.

Here Bonney luckily acting as a lookout, ensuring the SH are aware of their surroundings. But as they were told at the last minute, they didn't have time to prepare themselves

This made me realize it's also the same chapter that Oda had clearly implemented Carrot foreshadowing with The Rabbit barrel Propeller. barrelman = lookout btw

so she would notice the shark by the same time the crew is already yelling about how there's something beneath them and there's 5 people with CoO:suresure:

so she would notice the shark by the same time the crew is already yelling about how there's something beneath them and there's 5 people with CoO:suresure:
A lookout would for sure be able to spot a giant shark beneath the sunny given the size of it. In fact, a lookout would likely be able to spot it approaching from underwater as well. From that vantage point, a lookout would be able to spot just about any threat to the ship within their sights and with the skill set Carrot has been shown to have at that position, she'd be putting the SHs in prime position to combat a metal shark rather than be ambushed by it.

the 5 CoOs couldn't even see the shark lol

and Ussop needed someone to guide him (Viola) when sniping Sugar. So no, having 5 CoOs is useless at sea and even on land, apparently.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A lookout would for sure be able to spot a giant shark beneath the sunny given the size of it. In fact, a lookout would likely be able to spot it approaching from underwater as well. From that vantage point, a lookout would be able to spot just about any threat to the ship within their sights and with the skill set Carrot has been shown to have at that position, she'd be putting the SHs in prime position to combat a metal shark rather than be ambushed by it.
i mean the crew didn't need a lookout to notice it, just goes to show how they don't need it.

Dude, people can get books by actual academics from the library for free. Your knowledge is worth literally nothing. Get over yourself.
Well you are lucky, the books I read about storytelling were not free lol.

On the other side, don't worry, I'm not delu. I know that my knowledge is worth nothing without application.

There is a difference between knowing and creating. I'm not and will most likely never be a master (because of different factors in my life), but if I can at least make people cry at least once, I'll be happy.

You are right, oh glorious keeper of millennia old storytelling wisdom. I kneel before your presence 🛐
Riiiiiiiiiiise

i mean the crew didn't need a lookout to notice it, just goes to show how they don't need it.
are you blind or what? we can see that it's Bonney who's up high warning them. Like a lookout.

Oda show that they need a shipwright introduce => franky

Oda show that they need a helsman introduce => Jinbe

Oda show that they needed Bonney who act like a lookout to spot the danger => it show a need for the SH

Well you are lucky, the books I read about storytelling were not free lol.

On the other side, don't worry, I'm not delu. I know that my knowledge is worth nothing without application.

There is a difference between knowing and creating. I'm not and will most likely never be a master (because of different factors in my life), but if I can at least make people cry at least once, I'll be happy.

Riiiiiiiiiiise

Your knowledge is worth nothing with application too, because you have demonstrated repeatedly that you know nothing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
are you blind or what? we can see that it's Bonney who's up high warning them. Like a lookout.

Oda show that they need a shipwright introduce => franky

Oda show that they need a helsman introduce => Jinbe

Oda show that they needed Bonney who act like a lookout to spot the danger => it show a need for the SH
So now the shark is working for the bonney for nakama agenda instead

MY grave ? xD

I'm confident about my knowledge aswell , that's why i don't agree with your characterization of the call to adventure being used midway through OP by Ussop.

And it's not adament it's adamant, which just means you're unwilling to change your mind or be persuaded, which is not somethign you should brag about being.

:seriously:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
yeah he shows them being attacked by a shark, is carrot gonna remain underwater?
You are trying too hard mate, you're making no sense
She would have either noticed it or heard it swimming towards the Sunny before they realized the danger too late like what happened in the manga