Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Thinking of it, the solution is easy. Just have every good candidate join the straw hats in one mega crew (Wizaru, Waribou, Carrot, Yamato, Bonney, Stussy, Lucci, Smoker, Hancock), that way the merchandising possibilities go up, the coomers get extra material, and the final saga is even more epic (Shueisha, gimme a call, I'm cheap). :kata:

Just the standard female OP design, at least Yamato and Carrot were giant/furry.

She's a generic looking human is what i mean, body wise at least.
When I think nami clone, I typically think of the characters that copy nami's face and just have different hair, like Vivi, Yamato, and Lilith. By your standard, does that make Robin a Nami clone too?

I'll be interested to see the result. She looks unique to me, but someone did that with Carrot and she ended up being a Nami clone too so who the fuck knows?
A good design is a design that you can recognize in less than one second. Bonney and Carrot can be recognized very easily, they are therefore good design. The fact that Oda uses the traits of Nami a lot doesn't change the fact that each female character are recognizable very easily.

:watchout:

You've got about 2 years worth of posts to give you your answer.
In those posts, not once my knowledge about storytelling was proven wrong. :kayneshrug:

I'm still waiting for a complete debunk of my theory. And I mean that. I'm really waiting for it as progress comes with failure and refutability.

My conclusion was wrong, but nothing proves that the arguments in my theory were false.

In those posts, not once my knowledge about storytelling was proven wrong. :kayneshrug:

I'm still waiting for a complete debunk of my theory. And I mean that. I'm really waiting for it as progress comes with failure and refutability.

My conclusion was wrong, but nothing proves that the arguments in my theory were false.
You just say you never get proven wrong because your arguments are always right, it's impossible to prove someone wrong if you don't hold the same basic axioms.

We can argue all day long here that the sky is blue it doesn't matter if you say blue is green

You just say you never get proven wrong because your arguments are always right
My arguments are not necessarally right, but I wasn't proved otherwise.
I asked multiple time for people to come up with a set of rules and see if I was wrong or not in my own set to predict a new strawhat, without success, the reply is always "we can't discuss with you".

I'm always open to the discussion. In fact I've added the twelveth pillar following a discussion with one of you (can't remember who).

You want people to argue based on your arbitary rules whilst you can't even agree on basic principles.

Like what if i reject your premisse of your twelve pillars or whatever it is? What then? Again arguments are based on the axioms and their logical conclusions, if you just sit there like a redditor and make up rules that are heavely based on your personal opinion and reject any coutner argument then what?

Anyone can just say they find your pillars not suficiently reasoned out, it doesn't have to be a complex argument.