Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It is possible he just decided to claim what was used last game for him, which would be bodyguard, but I agree it would be strange. That said, I don't see us not having a doctor and there is no counter.

Get your HWHNE lynch I suppose guys, I'm obviously talking to 4 walls mostly so I'll just play like a passenger.

my game start was having fun motivated, shud be fairly NAI
ultra saving? beside other like indigo and hayumi calling him town
Because I think there are 2 factions. The Tensen mafia and the town.
T Pein doesn‘t bus Ultra there, right?
Like, I think Michelle should also just be Town lock, but I didn‘t like her abandoning the wagon. But that‘s my only reservation with her. Her early day interaction with Ultra doesn‘t look teamed.
tpein aint no dirty busser soo

it's probably occured to ultra at certain point that he wont be here so its possible he told his team to just position well for his flip

when tpein voted ultra, how big was the ultra wagon actually? cuz tpein cud have voted to distance when ultra wasn't in any threat then just went MIA in EOD and
Mich was first, I was second, Ratchet third, Pein 4th and SeaTonnes 5th.
@Ekkologix this is why I think Nibel and Ultra can be teamed:

I broke the tie just for him to tie it again.
whats with the hatred for indies lately

not complaining just wondering
That's what I was going to say. Why are Flower, Ekko and Michelle the people talking the most?
For VC#11 - Orca voted last person the count, for Ultra. Which meant when Seatonnes was under most pressure, despite what some have said. They weren't a counterwagon at all. Receipts have been dropped.
My scan back at VC #11 - means I was correct and Ekko trying to push pressure on me was the counterwagon attempt, but that just failed. Seatonnnes might have a mafia function that is more important than Ultra's role powers
i wasn't diverting, i specifically opposed the counter wagon to him (seatonne)

tho i created another but that was mostly to get her claim. i also tried to ask seatonne voters to move to cake more than ultra voters
I've just proven that Seatonnes wasn't a counterwagon - so you can't use that as a statement anymore Ekko
why is this ur focus anyway?
seatonnes went from leading by 2
to tied
to leading
to tied
to losing

meanwhile u comfortably stayed at around 3 votes
this was the VC - when I first started looking at Seatonnes. Not sure you could suggest this was a counterwagon to Ekko at this stage?
Ekko you are guilty of selective reading to suit your narrative goals.
Why were you overly liking orcas posts lol.
Let‘s say even if SeaTonnes is scum he was probably the preferred bus direction, so scums are likely on his wagon in any case.
when he was alive, i read him town and liked his post

why are you concerned who i like post of?
If you're going to work an again that Seatonnes was the counterwagon, engineered by me to get rid of Ultra. Then the receipts I've provided, sort of disprove you.

You could have argued it was a counter to HeWhoHasNoEqual, that at least could have been interpreted by other if that was the angle you had pushed.
yeah they wud have HARD forced it, somethin like maybe what cake is doing, and if seatonne flips scum then boom i look really bad, everyone voting ultra looks really bad, and those who voted seatonne, even if scum, look rly good and it wud give ultra alot of ammo to get lynches going on us too

meanwhile i wud imagine seatonne voting someone other than ultra if they r a team and commit to bussing seatonne he wud probably be voting cake or something
Likes can be used similar to posts. If scum you can buddy someone who is town and like a bunch of their posts to help put up an appearance of being town
Ekko not being a SK - and in fact teamed up with Ultra as scum, would make more sense for his false meta spec of me. Particularly because he used limited games for his meta.

Would likely me that Mr. Reloaded and Seatonnes are not mafia.
And might drag Luka closer to be scum too.
HARD TOWN
CakeWalker
Flower [Replaced D1]
Orwellian [DEAD - FLIPPED TOWN]

The Orca [DEAD - FLIPPED FOWN]
Indigo [formerly - SOFT TOWN]

SOFT TOWN
Alwaysmind
Ultra [DEAD - FLIPPED SCUM]
T-Pein
Ratchet
Hayumi
Polar Bear [formerly - HARD TOWN]

NEUTRAL
Kiku
Michelle
MangoSenpai

Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
Sallucion
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Nibel
Luka
Seatonnes [formerly - HARD SCUM]
Mr. Reloaded [formerly - SCUM POTENTIAL]

SCUM POTENTIAL
Naomi

ANTI TOWN INDIE
Nibel [formerly - NEUTRAL]

HARD SCUM
Ekkologix [formerly ANTI TOWN INDIE]
Why is Watson still neutral? She hard pushed for Ultra as well and also claimed Miller. She isn‘t going to be scum lol.
i do this all games, so this logic of buddying is not good.
my meta is actually to bus scum mates more often than not, in order to be town read and having TMI when flips occur
not soft, she hard defended him

in the NF game she defended me, her teammate, with me having mech on me

it's just how she plays
thats not what u did in NF

u defended me and pushed aries/AM/mango etc..

its carbon copy of defending ultra and pushing an LHF
yeah i know because i was asking u deliberatly in the mafia chat not to defend me

it's just ur nature. to defend instead of bus

nothing wrong with it, but ur gna pay the price for it now
u said he is town and that its a mistake to lynch him and that we shud lynch seatonne, it's the right way etc.. etc..

and while u were asking for seatonne during the day, u only strongly advocated for it when ultra's wagon grew, not before it
Vote Lynch Nibel

as survior you where making lies day 1 about me and others
you're describing mid game strategies. Not day 1 or 2 strategies here.
Trying to catch up but with 30 pages still to read is too much.
I don't like the amount of meta accusation and defence from both Ekko and Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.