Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

KoH's Black Lightning is CoA..

AdCoC's Lightning is Red..

And why there's Red color with Black CoA lightning often?..

It shows the willpower to overwhelm your opponent, it doesn't mean that you have de facto CoC..
In a fight, you naturally want to beat and overwhelm the other..

Then Black Lightning CoA without the will to overwhelm, straight energy release..

KoH is what Raisin and Dressrosa Zoro did but on another level.. Excess CoA leaking in a stable form..

AdCoC is not leaking, it's collecting Haki..

Zoro is an AdCoC Fraud.. Deal with it..

Dude please don’t do this to me….don’t ruin my two favorite colors by giving one to such a trash character

Luffy is well deserving of his red haki though

Of course you don't.. You want to keep fanboying in lalaland..

The peak of Swordsmanship is CoA, not CoC..
No, I don't care what you actually think. I was curious to see if your overall point was to say he didn't have CoC and now that I got my confirmation I've lost interest in your argument. I'd appreciate it if you would stop trying to bait me into an argument tho.

You're actually baiting me.. You don't even need to ask in the first place, it's evident from the thread..
Baiting you to say what? I have it as a rule of thumb to not get into arguments with people over powerscaling. I said goodbye, both as a way to stop talking and also to let you know I find the argument kind of ridiculous. You're the one who called me delusional and a fanboy. If you want to scour through panels and base your haki theories over minute details then you're more than welcome to do so, but I'd please ask you not to rope me into pointless arguments.

Baiting you to say what? I have it as a rule of thumb to not get into arguments with people over powerscaling. I said goodbye, both as a way to stop talking and also to let you know I find the argument kind of ridiculous. You're the one who called me delusional and a fanboy. If you want to scour through panels and base your haki theories over minute details then you're more than welcome to do so, but I'd please ask you not to rope me into pointless arguments.
You first comment was pointless, you can figure it out on your own with the thread.. Just piss off already..

KoH's Black Lightning is CoA..

AdCoC's Lightning is Red..

And why there's Red color with Black CoA lightning often?..

It shows the willpower to overwhelm your opponent, it doesn't mean that you have de facto CoC..
In a fight, you naturally want to beat and overwhelm the other..

Then Black Lightning CoA without the will to overwhelm, straight energy release..

KoH is what Raisin and Dressrosa Zoro did but on another level.. Excess CoA leaking in a stable form..

AdCoC is not leaking, it's collecting Haki..

Zoro is an AdCoC Fraud.. Deal with it..
Damn so Zoro KoH CoA is so Strong that it can make people knocked out, and bypass Lunarian where we only seen CoC are able to knocked out people. Plus he doesn't use Hardening cuz there is no Black around his hand
Damn Rootbeer you so genius. here is a cookie

Damn so Zoro KoH CoA is so Strong that it can make people knocked out, and bypass Lunarian where we only seen CoC are able to knocked out people. Plus he doesn't use Hardening cuz there is no Black around his hand
Damn Rootbeer you so genius. here is a cookie
Non sense, he needs CoC to activate KoH CoA mode.. His Blade are CoA Hardened the fuck..
Post automatically merged:

I didn't read the whole thing. Why are you getting angry over this?
There's practically nothing to read.. Pathetic.. Again just piss off.. What are you hoping to achieve more?..

There's practically nothing to read.. Pathetic.. Again just piss off.. What are you hoping to achieve more?..
To be honest, I was ready to leave as soon as I said goodbye, but now I kind of want to hold up a mirror to your face to see if you realize how stupid it is for you to get angry with me over this. I haven't even brought up zoro or anything and you already tried to insult me for something as stupid as powerscaling.