Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

If the Peak of Swordmanship is CoA not CoC, then Oden didn't have AdvCoC is what u saying?
Yeah Oden didn't have AdCoC either, and he fought a Young Kaido which was probably YC1+ at the time..

To be honest, I was ready to leave as soon as I said goodbye, but now I kind of want to hold up a mirror to your face to see if you realize how stupid it is for you to get angry with me over this. I haven't even brought up zoro or anything and you already tried to insult me for something as stupid as powerscaling.
You don't want to read 4 line of text.. What's the point of your life..
Who are you to decide that powerscaling is dumb?.. It's one third of the story..

Your argument would fall apart so fast if the colored manga went beyond 1004:milaugh:
Or it would completely shatter your headcanon..

Are you implying that Zoro have no AcoC?
:milaugh:.
Read the thread and comprehend it, it's not hard..

Is this not what you call "Collecting Haki" to you:nicagesmile:

It's leaking, it extended from it's original stable point..
Post automatically merged:

I could say the same thing, who are you to decide that u think KoH is only CoA when u are not the Author and trying to convince people into your "fact":gokulaugh:
You refuse to acknowledge simple reality, AdCoC is red, KoH is Black CoA..
:kayneshrug:

pertinent argument, but we have to see all of Oda's original images, as is the case with the cover featuring Zoro, so far, all we have is an official image drawn by Oda and a handful of digitally painted images.

Who are you to decide that powerscaling is dumb?.. It's one third of the story..
I think powerscaling is fun. But you're getting angry about this for no good reason. If you're telling me your life's whole point is to powerscale haki then I think that's kind of sad. I powerscale for fun, but I'm not 15 years old. I'm not about to go nuclear over this since...
*NEWSFLASH*
It's not real
I'm just trying to see if you have the mental maturity to recognize that trying to get into an insult-fest with me over this is kind of stupid and kind of sad.

pertinent argument, but we have to see all of Oda's original images, as is the case with the cover featuring Zoro, so far, all we have is an official image drawn by Oda and a handful of digitally painted images.
It's been drawn as Black in color for the second time now..

I think powerscaling is fun. But you're getting angry about this for no good reason. If you're telling me your life's whole point is to powerscale haki then I think that's kind of sad. I powerscale for fun, but I'm not 15 years old. I'm not about to go nuclear over this since...
*NEWSFLASH*
It's not real
I'm just trying to see if you have the mental maturity to recognize that trying to get into an insult-fest with me over this is kind of stupid and kind of sad.
You're contradicting yourself.. Very feminine energy..

Then i won't bite like i got baited the first time, reread our whole exchange you contradicted yourself big time..
I haven't given into your bait about me trying to debunk your zoro theory or whatever. I'm just trying to understand and kind of make you understand how you're behaving like a toddler. I don't have a problem with your opinions, I just think it's stupid you tried to insult me about it in the first place. You've clearly shown me you're getting angry and insulted over my remarks on a personal level to the point you said "very feminine energy*
:gokulaugh:
Like are you in middle school?? LMAO!

Yes, but what original image drawn by Oda, showing red Haki, do we have? I don't remember any.
Up to chapter 1004, it's all official colors.. Chapter 966 is the AdCoC clash of Roger vs Whitebeard, it's all Red.. They split the sky..

I guess for AdCoC, there's only one instance colored..

At this point it's just tiring and not even funny anymore. Do something better with your life, get the fuck off this forum, or go touch some grass.
Move on to other thread, you're not that important..

:cheers:

Yeah Oden didn't have AdCoC either, and he fought a Young Kaido which was probably YC1+ at the time..

Man fr hating on oden doesn't help you with your argument.
Oden and kaido have the same age and in that age oda usually peaks his characters and let's not forget that kaido still had nightmares after 20 years.
As for zoro, his haki leaks being coa or coc have nothing to do with the special sword.
When the official colouring will come out for the love of God?:josad:

Up to chapter 1004, it's all official colors.. Chapter 966 is the AdCoC clash of Roger vs Whitebeard, it's all Red.. They split the sky..

I guess for AdCoC, there's only one instance colored..

Move on to other thread, you're not that important..

:cheers:
Just dropping by to say that your thread is shit, nobody gives a fuck about your COC threads anymore, you are not funny, you are trying so hard to become a meme it's getting pathetic at this point. I don't know what your real life self is, but i'm starting to pity you if this is how you act in a anime forum.