Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

All ACoC is black lightning. The different colors are just there for visual effect.

Kaido's ACoC was drawn as purple lightning even though it's actually black lightning as stated.

You can deal with it.

You should stop talking about ACoC because it's clear you don't understand it at all.
How can you say the contrary than what was shown.. AdCoC is fucking Red!..

KoH is just not AdCoC..

full 2023, and people still denying that Zoro has CoC.......
You deny that Zoro is using KoH against Lucci..

:milaugh:

@Rootbeer Do you realize that Oda does not color the mange himself but he does on his color spreads right?

This whole thread will be debunked if the manga is colored beyond 1004 when Luffy and Kaido uses rainbow color haki. Then what are you going to say? are they using new type of haki ?

:milaugh:
You mean Zoro fans will be debunked when the manga is colored beyond 1004.. The clash between Whitebeard and Roger has already shown AdCoC is Red!!..

Yall are going against manga fact..

How can you say the contrary than what was shown.. AdCoC is fucking Red!..

KoH is just not AdCoC..
It helps if you read and comprehend my post.

Kaido's lightning was drawn purple yet stated to be black. That means its real color is black, not purple. The purple color was just there for visual effect.

Unless you have character stating or explaining ACoC is red lightning, it's not. That red color is just there for visual effect.

It helps if you read and comprehend my post.

Kaido's lightning was drawn purple yet stated to be black. That means its real color is black, not purple. The purple color was just there for visual effect.

Unless you have character stating or explaining ACoC is red lightning, it's not. That red color is just there for visual effect.
You're picking and choosing your evidence.. Whitebeard and Roger clash made it extremely clear that AdCoC is Red..
Vivre Card do many mistakes they are completely unreliable..

The Lightning was colored Purple because it's not Black..

Black lightening trails is AdCoC. It's okay you just sound confused
I'm not confused at all, you're just lying to yourself like many others.. Black Lightning is CoA it was never showcased to be AdCoC..
AdCoC is Red..

You're picking and choosing your evidence.. Whitebeard and Roger clash made it extremely clear that AdCoC is Red..
Vivre Card do many mistakes they are completely unreliable..

The Lightning was colored Purple because it's not Black..

I'm not confused at all, you're just lying to yourself like many others.. Black Lightning is CoA it was never showcased to be AdCoC..
AdCoC is Red..

Black Lightening sparks has always been AdCoC. CoA is just black (with a mini spark here or there). Let's just stick to you being confused. The alternative doesn't bode well

KoH's Black Lightning is CoA..

AdCoC's Lightning is Red..

And why there's Red color with Black CoA lightning often?..

It shows the willpower to overwhelm your opponent, it doesn't mean that you have de facto CoC..
In a fight, you naturally want to beat and overwhelm the other..

Then Black Lightning CoA without the will to overwhelm, straight energy release..

KoH is what Raisin and Dressrosa Zoro did but on another level.. Excess CoA leaking in a stable form..

AdCoC is not leaking, it's collecting Haki..

Zoro is an AdCoC Fraud.. Deal with it..
Roger that
I like zoro very much thank you