Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

You think i am a Zoro fan? lmao

I can't wait to see different colors when they drop those chapters.
It's not only about you..

I really want to see the colors and know the truth too..

Black Lightening sparks has always been AdCoC. CoA is just black (with a mini spark here or there). Let's just stick to you being confused. The alternative doesn't bode well
I'm not confused at all and i will stand strong against any liar.. In a Black and White manga, the Black Lightning is always Black.. When you add the offcial colors.. AdCoC is Red.. I will tell you this a thousand time, i don't care you won't insert your non sense narrative on me.. Try me..

Last edited:
Dude move on. Even if Zoro doesn't have adcoc, Oden is still an adcoc user and there's no way that mihawk is weaker than him. So mihawk> shanks. And there's just no way that Rayleigh isn't a swordsman when he's Zoros parallel. And he's portrayed to be above yonkos so mihawk is definitely at least above yonkos. So move on.

It's only about you..

I really want to see the colors and know the truth too..

I'm not confused at all and i will stand strong against any liar.. In a Black and White manga, the Black Lightning is always Black.. When you add the offcial colors.. AdCoC is Red.. I will tell you this a thousand time, i don't care you won't insert your non sense narrative on me.. Try me..

Ooh you're a fiesty one. Anywho you're wrong again. KOH is a sword style & Black Lightening streaks is AdCoC. There's nothing more to it

You're picking and choosing your evidence.. Whitebeard and Roger clash made it extremely clear that AdCoC is Red..
Vivre Card do many mistakes they are completely unreliable..

The Lightning was colored Purple because it's not Black..

I'm not confused at all, you're just lying to yourself like many others.. Black Lightning is CoA it was never showcased to be AdCoC..
AdCoC is Red..

Once again. Provide a scene where a character tells us or explains to us the color of ACoC. So far you have nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong.. Red Lightning is AdCoC.. Black Lightning is CoA, Black Red Lightning is also CoA.. And in this picture if you look carefully it also shows Green Lightning going along the Black Lightning which is CoA again..

Show a scene where a character states ACoC can't be an color other than red.

You're quick to dismiss my post as just a mistake yet you haven't provide anything to support your claim. I'm waiting.

Last edited:
Once again. Provide a scene where a character tells us or explains to us the color of ACoC. So far you have nothing.
Show me the raw japanese version of that vivre card or it's invalid..

Show a scene where a character states ACoC can't be an color other than red.
Show me a scene where a character states that AdCoC is multiple color?..

In fact Dark Red lightning, is CoA, the Red is the willpower to overwhelm your opponent.. The Red Color represent CoC..

Show me the raw japanese version of that vivre card or it's invalid..

Show me a scene where a character states that AdCoC is multiple color?..

In fact Dark Red lightning, is CoA, the Red is the willpower to overwhelm your opponent.. The Red Color represent CoC..

Where is the scene where the character states it is red lightning?

Back up your claim with facts. You can show 20 scenes if red lightning, that doesn't mean it's not anything more than visual effect.

You created a thread stating ACoC is red lightning yet fail to provide a scene where that is stated.

Black Lightening is Advanced Conquerors Haki. Whatever nonsense you've convinced yourself to believe is not changing that at all
Black Lightning is not AdCoC.. Keep trying..

Where is the scene where the character states it is red lightning?

Back up your claim with facts. You can show 20 scenes if red lightning, that doesn't mean it's not anything more than visual effect.

You created a thread stating ACoC is red lightning yet fail to provide a scene where that is stated.
An official Color Statement..

Black Lightning is not AdCoC.. Keep trying..

An official Color Statement..

I'm still waiting for you to provider scene where a character states the color of ACoC lightning. You just providing more visual effecf.

When they clash it's red.

The top scene is red yet the middle scene is red and black.

It changed color from one page to another. That is what I'm talking about. Just an example That proves the color is just for visual effect.

More examples.

Those or from One Piece color volume. We are told it's black lightning even though it's purple.

I'm still waiting for you to provider scene where a character states the color of ACoC lightning. You just providing more visual effecf.

When they clash it's red.

The top scene is red yet the middle scene is red and black.

It changed color from one page to another. That is what I'm talking about. Just an example That proves the color is just for visual effect.

More examples.

Those or from One Piece color volume. We are told it's black lightning even though it's purple.
Why are you complicating stuff just so you can keep your AdCoC Cope about Zoro?..

They were speaking about the Black Lightning from the Black and White manga being Purple when colored.. Not it being AdCoC..

Literally there’s no way to prove his headcanon.

Kaido states it’s CoC - he says nah Kaido dumb

King says oh you have CoC - he says nah King dumb

Zoro says himself yeah I got CoC - Nah Zoro doesn’t know what he’s talking about he dumb.
I wonder what he is getting out of this on a personal level. It reminds me of Kaios' rants and meltdowns. It's all very weird.

Nope I'm good. I see what I'm working with, a lost cause :kobeha:
You're color impaired?.. It's pretty clear that the AdCoC clash between Whitebeard and Roger is Red..
Black Lightning comes from CoA Hardening leaking, it's CoA..

Literally there’s no way to prove his headcanon.

Kaido states it’s CoC - he says nah Kaido dumb

King says oh you have CoC - he says nah King dumb

Zoro says himself yeah I got CoC - Nah Zoro doesn’t know what he’s talking about he dumb.
CoC=/= AdCoC

:lawsigh: