Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

I haven't given into your bait about me trying to debunk your zoro theory or whatever. I'm just trying to understand and kind of make you understand how you're behaving like a toddler. I don't have a problem with your opinions, I just think it's stupid you tried to insult me about it in the first place. You've clearly shown me you're getting angry and insulted over my remarks on a personal level to the point you said "very feminine energy*
:gokulaugh:
Like are you in middle school?? LMAO!
Not going to lie you were winning.. But you're giving off defeated energy now..

Man fr hating on oden doesn't help you with your argument.
Oden and kaido have the same age and in that age oda usually peaks his characters and let's not forget that kaido still had nightmares after 20 years.
As for zoro, his haki leaks being coa or coc have nothing to do with the special sword.
When the official colouring will come out for the love of God?:josad:
Yeah i really want the official colouring to come out too at this point..

What you mean, Oden was overwhelming Kaido.. He must have been around Admiral level..
Are you saying Oden didn't master Enma before he left Wano on his big Adventure?..

CoC isn't leaking?..

Just dropping by to say that your thread is shit, nobody gives a fuck about your COC threads anymore, you are not funny, you are trying so hard to become a meme it's getting pathetic at this point. I don't know what your real life self is, but i'm starting to pity you if this is how you act in a anime forum.
I will give my opinion and not take yours..

:cheers:

Not going to lie you were winning.. But you're giving off defeated energy now..
I'm not playing your game in the first place. Just take a step back and reconsidered the way you approached this whole situation in the first place. Just keep what you're doing without roping me into pointless insult-fests over powerscaling.

I'm not playing your game in the first place. Just take a step back and reconsidered the way you approached this whole situation in the first place. Just keep what you're doing without roping me into pointless insult-fests over powerscaling.
Oh no, we are done, you're not rereading our exchange to find the flaw in what you said.. So there's nothing to continue..
I got baited the first time for not this one..

Yeah i really want the official colouring to come out too at this point..

What you mean, Oden was overwhelming Kaido.. He must have been around Admiral level..
Are you saying Oden didn't master Enma before he left Wano on his big Adventure?..

CoC isn't leaking?..
Saying that kaido was a YC1+ back then and was young when he lost to oden is not fair for oden.
I mean fr kaido and oden had the same age as pts shanks.
Oden had mastered enma fs but i believe that oda didn't show us much because he wanted the fans to keep their interest. He didn't show kaido's hybrid form as well.
So in conclusion, all that haki from zoro swords is coa?
And what kind of technique is that?
It does look a lot like luffy's though.

What flaw? I'm just saying you're behaving like a child.
:luuh: You're done..

Saying that kaido was a YC1+ back then and was young when he lost to oden is not fair for oden.
I mean fr kaido and oden had the same age as pts shanks.
Oden had mastered enma fs but i believe that oda didn't show us much because he wanted the fans to keep their interest. He didn't show kaido's hybrid form as well.
So in conclusion, all that haki from zoro swords is coa?
And what kind of technique is that?
It does look a lot like luffy's though.
Not really if Oden had potential to create a Black Blade grow above Admiral level..

What you mean, KoH is the next level of Swordsmanship CoA..

I'm not saying that they are on the same level at all but lets compare with Sanji for a better understanding..
If you look at Diable Jambe as Zoro hardening his Blades..

Sanji's next Level, Ifrit Jambe, is overflowing with stable Plasma.. It's the Same with KoH, it's overflowing Stable CoA Lightning..

KoH's Black Lightning is CoA..

AdCoC's Lightning is Red..

And why there's Red color with Black CoA lightning often?..

It shows the willpower to overwhelm your opponent, it doesn't mean that you have de facto CoC..
In a fight, you naturally want to beat and overwhelm the other..

Then Black Lightning CoA without the will to overwhelm, straight energy release..

KoH is what Raisin and Dressrosa Zoro did but on another level.. Excess CoA leaking in a stable form..

AdCoC is not leaking, it's collecting Haki..

Zoro is an AdCoC Fraud.. Deal with it..
All ACoC is black lightning. The different colors are just there for visual effect.

Kaido's ACoC was drawn as purple lightning even though it's actually black lightning as stated.

You can deal with it.

You should stop talking about ACoC because it's clear you don't understand it at all.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

It shows the willpower to overwhelm your opponent, it doesn't mean that you have de facto CoC..

Then Black Lightning CoA without the will to overwhelm, straight energy release..

KoH is what Raisin and Dressrosa Zoro did but on another level.. Excess CoA leaking in a stable form..

So the scabbards had AdCOC the whole time :snoopy: ?

:gokulaugh:Zoro tricked me i thought he was a king but he wasn't.