Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Maybe keep track of your own words first before misinterpreting mine and bugging me with stuff that isn't my read at all.
I made a typo which is very normal

however using a phrasing that means something entirely different isn't normal

also don't play mafia if you feel bugged by such a thing/

its not like I was accusing you of being scum rather I was pointing out why I think your read on indigo might be wrong

Also there is almost certainly two mafia teams, right?

I feel like there are.
No, not enough kills at night.
I thought at more than one team myself, there should be another evil except the main mafia team ig, either SK or something else.
no attention has been on my slot and its so funny
im sliding under the radar so much
The pass I gave you expired, I noticed you pocketing me in your reads and I am not impressed.
Michelle was off the mafia wagon and on the Town wagon. They also shaded the wagon saying "too many people," but proceded to stay on it.
I was his first voter and explained many times why is he mafia.
The thing is, I like to stab my enemies looking in their eyes and he was absent.
Arsonist if any.
Well, that would make the things ugly at one moment and would explain why some people are still alive
@AL sama what do you think?

Target Highroller

My main role is a protective type role but if i explain it, it wont be as strong.
hol up r u doctor?
its funny because right after i said HWHNE can be fake claiming as town, he goes and says he is fake claiming

then right as we discussed rej likely says doctor and not bodyguard, he hints protective role

looks like he is adapting his claim to what's being said
for reference

here he claims it was fake after it has been speculated as such, before that he went with the lie and said there can be 2 trackers

here he adapts and says his main role is protective after hayumi's claim has been doubted as fake
@HeWhoHasNoEqual

whats the name of ur protective ability? u have to full claim everything. name and effect. i suggest it be in ur next post

what reaction did u obtain from naomi after u fake claimed tracking her? she seemed fairly certain that u r lying and confident in herself being vanilla. are u accusing her of being mafia goon?
Says here she wasn't on the ultra lynch.

Not my problem.

He will see post game. I have confidence you will flip scum actually.

No,

Dude, I am not interested in full claiming. I want to keep my role a secret.

I don't have to full claim anything. I was scum reading naomi, but now I am more willing to go along with what others say since my Naomi thing was a wiff. I sort of stopped looking at her reaction cause I was focused on defending myself.
sus

was DMing early and had to travel in the train and rain. But yeah the posts stands that T-Pein is the only person who voted Ultra, and didn't vote Mango.
I don't think you read Pein's claim. He is not aligned with Ultra, and that's obvious
Please talk about anyone else.
It just through my mind but I can cancel poison with my antidote ability
So you claim healer.
Arsonist is not poisoner, the one fighting the arso is the firefighter.
So why you said we have arsonist?
Sorry I didn't have time to make the list.
There is a arsonist.

The pass I gave you expired, I noticed you pocketing me in your reads and I am not impressed.
Damnit he noticed-
Post automatically merged:

My reads were mostly based off of what i remember, didn't ISO. I'm not going to say I dont TR somebody just because im worried about them accusing me of a pocket lmao

Who is your top scum read you are sure flips mafia?
my memory is worse than a gold fish let me check player list rq
No idea, i am misgendering people as well :)
sob

GTH polar bear but I have 0 faith in this read
Naomi / Flower / T-Pien - Micheal / Red / Mr.Reloaded always town from my POV
I have no confidence in those either but im going to pretend like its locked, so if im rgiht scum kills me and I can escape this hellhole

my memory is worse than a gold fish let me check player list rq

sob

GTH polar bear but I have 0 faith in this read
Naomi / Flower / T-Pien - Micheal / Red / Mr.Reloaded always town from my POV
I have no confidence in those either but im going to pretend like its locked, so if im rgiht scum kills me and I can escape this hellhole
when did I edit this
confoosed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.