Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Sorry, I have not followed the topic.
What makes you think he could be made into a SHs? Previous enemy, very "evil" and devoted to WG.. Was betrayed a EL and still tagged along, betrayed Vega..
No problem. I told Logiko why I strongly believe that Lucci has a connection with Vegapunk and is currently working on the SHPs side, because I see a ton of evidence for him as the next SHP.

This is the actual conversation between Logiko and me, I was referring to: Conversation

Who is the other logia user in the crew :zorothink:
The prophet of god?
:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Waimon for Nakama, why aren't we debating the REAL potential candidates :kata:
Thank you. But I am happy on my island.
Just as you know, when the world is gonna need me.. I'll be there.

No problem. I told Logiko why I strongly believe that Lucci has a connection with Vegapunk and is currently working on the SHPs side, because I see a ton of evidence for him as the next SHP.

This is the actual conversation between Logiko and me, I was referring to: Conversation
I mean, I also believe it could be playing the WG, but he has shown loyalty already.
And no murderer should be in the crew imho, it's a children's manga first and foremost, and murderers == bad.

The prophet of god?
:goyea:

Thank you. But I am happy on my island.
Just as you know, when the world is gonna need me.. I'll be there.

I mean, I also believe it could be playing the WG, but he has shown loyalty already.
And no murderer should be in the crew imho, it's a children's manga first and foremost, and murderers == bad.
I know. :suresure: And this is why it will be funny to watch him turn 180° with no one expecting it. There are more and major hints towards him being the next SH-member, including the number-theory, but usually no one is interested in what I write, because as you said - He is considered evil by the majority of the fans (which is precisely, what Oda wants everyone to belive).

In the end, I will not force my opinion on others - let this old mangaca have his surprise. I have my popcorn ready. :ihaha:

I know. :suresure: And this is why it will be funny to watch him turn 180° with no one expecting it. There are more and major hints towards him being the next SH-member, including the number-theory, but usually no one is interested in what I write, because as you said - He is considered evil by the majority of the fans (which is precisely, what Oda wants everyone to belive).

In the end, I will not force my opinion on others - let this old mangaca have his surprise. I have my popcorn ready. :ihaha:
My friend, I am not saying that it's not valid.
I just find that going on a forum and acting like you are the only one that knows what's going on makes you look silly.
Like, let's say Lucci doesn't join, will you say that your boasting was inappropriate and silly?
That's why people ignore rants, just like C4N was ridiculed. If you articulate but then act like the others are simply too stupid to understand makes people uninterested in engaging in conversation with you.

Kizaru4nakama

My friend, I am not saying that it's not valid.
I just find that going on a forum and acting like you are the only one that knows what's going on makes you look silly.
Like, let's say Lucci doesn't join, will you say that your boasting was inappropriate and silly?
That's why people ignore rants, just like C4N was ridiculed. If you articulate but then act like the others are simply too stupid to understand makes people uninterested in engaging in conversation with you.
If Lucci will not become the 11th person on board, I will apologize to everyone here. :endthis:

As for me thinking that the others are stupid: I do not think them stupid. I only think that people are putting different weight into the hints I have listed. And this is ok, but also a little frustrating for me. Because every time I list my hints for a person, that person maybe reads it, but does not engage in further conversation. This is why I recently just changed from repeating myself over and over in a long post, to just the short form of explanation - which is not that nice of me, I know - sorry.
My comment you have just replied to has some form of frustration in it, also because Oda keeps stalling with the parts of the arc, that are crutial for the hints I found.

Again, sorry, if you are interrested, I will of course link you the necessary hints for you to understand, why I believe Lucci will join. And I am very convinced that Lucci is joining.

Just tired of beating a dead horse. Lucci is a serial killer he won't join. This is not Dragon ball.
Who did you kidnap to write such a quick and to the point answer without derailing to your theories.

You when someone asks about some nakama train: "Nah it won't happen fam he's a murderer"

You when someone questions your method or theories: " The popperian slide into storytelling, recants a lot foreshadowing with sub-text"

Who did you kidnap to write such a quick and to the point answer without derailing to your theories.

You when someone asks about some nakama train: "Nah it won't happen fam he's a murderer"

You when someone questions your method or theories: " The popperian slide into storytelling, recants a lot foreshadowing with sub-text"
You forgot shiny nakama action