Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

If you think I'm a Zoro fanboy idek what to say

You don't have to be a Zoro fanboy to acknowledge he has ACoC
I don't keep track of all users.. Anyway you're not willing to take a deeper look, that doesn't make you right..
Just because everyone think Zoro has AdCoC doesn't mean he has it..

Stay consistent, CoA Hardening is Black, KoH Lightning is Black, it's CoA..
Post automatically merged:

so after-image is manifesting souls. Does that include Ashura?
Yes Ashura is manifesting Sandai Kitetsu's power through Zoro and Zoro making it happen.. After Image is only CoO, Ashura is CoO + CoA combination..

I knew this was coming, you're so disingenuous..

Nami can create illusion due to her climatact..

Brook can create illusion due to his Devil Fruit..

How do you think a Sword can create illusion?.. The Sword was made by a Haki user!.. Stop trolling..
But everything has haki lol. Back to my question. Nothing confirms what you claim is true. If the Sword conjured the illusion there is no confirmation of that so that means you are speculating.

Everyone who pulls up the no confirmation card is annoying pussies..

No, the Haki is dormant.. Fake trolling..
LMAO .. You need to understand the difference between "Speculating" Or "HeadCannon" And plain out confirming things on your own.

Confirmed Stuff = oh look Luffy's fruit is Zoan because we have the gorosei confirming it for us. "Confirmed by worthy characters"
Unconfirmed Stuff that most people are speculating = oh look Zoro has CoC then that means Mihawk has CoC too. "HeadCannon"

Another example :-

Confirmed Stuff = oh look Kid has CoC because Kaido said he does. "Confirmed by worthy character Kaido"
Unconfirmed Stuff = Oh look Franky said those pacifistas are twins of Kuma. "Franky was speculating therefore its not a trustworthy info"

You could be right but they are not confirmed so its only your headcannon lol. I told you many times do you have a secret book of data that only you can read?

:milaugh::milaugh:

LMAO .. You need to understand the difference between "Speculating" Or "HeadCannon" And plain out confirming things on your own.

Confirmed Stuff = oh look Luffy's fruit is Zoan because we have the gorosei confirming it for us. "Confirmed by worthy characters"
Unconfirmed Stuff that most people are speculating = oh look Zoro has CoC then that means Mihawk has CoC too. "HeadCannon"

Confirmed Stuff = oh look Kid has CoC because Kaido said he does. "Confirmed by worthy character Kaido"
Unconfirmed Stuff = Oh look Franky said those pacifistas are twins of Kuma. "Franky was speculating therefore its not a trustworthy info"

You could be right but they are not confirmed so its only your headcannon lol. I told you many times do you have a secret book of data that only you can read?

Lol all this makes good sense and he will gloss over it all :gokulaugh:

It's deductive reasoning..

All Normal Swords are Normal..

Special Swords have powers..

Haki is dormant in everything..

Haki Swordsmith create Special Swords..

Conclusion.. Special Sword powers can create CoO illusion..

Yes..

Don't use the Anime it's not from Oda, it's baseless..

The Smoke is Enma's soul.. Same color as when Brook goes out of his body..

KoH's Black Ligthning is CoA.. Black Hardened Blade is CoA.. Keep it consistent..

Roger's divine departure is Black Red, every Black Red Lightning has always been CoA..
That is, the Violet haki acoa Zoro that Enma pulled, became Enma's soul? That is, the smoke violet before chapter 1033 was not haki but Enma's soul, although in the manga even Kaido said that it was haki. Are you delusional lol? Anime is much more canonical than your nonsense
Post automatically merged:

and what is it called? Emotions based CoA based CoC?

And Enma Soul is green? Why not Zoro's Soul? i mean all 3 Swords are carrying Green Smoke? Is Enma giving Zoro the soul to converge and diverge into his other swords?
Yes, Enma gives Zoro his soul and he breaks the soul into three parts and transfers enma's soul to other swords, Lutbil. Believe Lutbil, don't believe anime.

Last edited: