• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Kuma told Bonney that JB is gonna free her too. Does it mean that Luffy is gonna restart his heart in the next chapter? or Kuma or the Robot will save the day first?
Personally I’m sticking with the theory that Kuma is going to use his DF power to eject Luffy’s wounds and exhaustion, allowing him to bounce back to fight Saturn in top shape.

It's looking more likely that Xebec being evil is just a world government propaganda.

I think he teamed up with Roger to fight off the God Knight's then they got into disagreement over the Island control and haki'ed each other to oblivion which caused the Island to disappear.
Wasn't his dream to become King of the World? I'm thinking raiding GV was in their interest and Roger took the opportunity to get rid of Xebec for managing to be worse than the WG (and as a rival for PK). I mean it has everything they could want devil fruits, strong fighters, slaves, weird races, treasure, and Celestial Shitheads (who could be used as bargaining chips/hostages).

Considering the crew split up shortly after (and Whitebeards hatred of strong willed crewmembers), its easy to see a scenario where they get what they came for and realize that they didn't like taking orders all that much.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Just realized there’s a strong possibility that the first Tournament of Population eradication was done against the Ancient Kingdom as the void century ended 762 years before God Valley, which aligns perfectly with once every 3 years

Did the math and that would make God Valley the 254th tournament of population eradication.

What if one of the populations eradicated was the Ds...

Bonney seems to have a hatred for Saturn. This is interesting, since Luffy’s opponent is not Saturn, but has been Kizaru as of now. And with Luffy already half way against the admiral, I feel not as if Luffy’s opponent will change suddenly to Saturn, as Kizaru is not defeated, yet. And Luffy has no reason to fight both the Gorosei and Kizaru – he is still lacking a specific reason that makes him mad and determined to fight (Like we saw him be against Kaido (He wanted for his friends to eat whenever they wanted) or Doflamingo (Because of Bellamy), etc.). What I want to say is: Luffy is still lacking that will to beat down Kizaru instead of just preventing him from hurting his friends and Vegapunk anymore. Bonney could be the reason Luffy gets angry, but towards the wrong opponent (Saturn). He needs a reason to fight Kizaru, not Saturn.

Besides, the SHPs are following a precise plan, as I mentioned already in the thread for chapter 1094. This time, Saturn even stated that “I see… a pirate crew, that cooperates…”. This indicates that indeed, the crew has tremendously changed it’s general approach from storming the enemies liar (Wano) to planning everyones job in advance and planning an intricate play for different skillsets in the crew.

Also, Saturn clearly states that the situation on the SHPs and Vegapunk-side looks grim: “The coasts have been completely blockaded by our army… It would be something to see you escape from such a hopeless situation.”. Since the main objective of the SHPs is to flee with Vegapunk, the situation sets the focus on exactly that: Their fight to flee and how they want to do it. This is a strategical theme, the SHPs need to solve.

What is more is, that Saturn or someone else said that “Bonney, you’ve crossed the line!!” I am questioning myself what line that is and who drew it in the first place or when.

And I still wonder why Kuma is called an evil king, since he was a child when the CDs made him a slave and thus prevented him from obtaining the throne of Sorbet kingdom. Either his evil rule was just a lie someone spread and he was actually a good king or he never sat on the throne.

Bonney seems to have a hatred for Saturn. This is interesting, since Luffy’s opponent is not Saturn, but has been Kizaru as of now. And with Luffy already half way against the admiral, I feel not as if Luffy’s opponent will change suddenly to Saturn, as Kizaru is not defeated, yet. And Luffy has no reason to fight both the Gorosei and Kizaru – he is still lacking a specific reason that makes him mad and determined to fight (Like we saw him be against Kaido (He wanted for his friends to eat whenever they wanted) or Doflamingo (Because of Bellamy), etc.). What I want to say is: Luffy is still lacking that will to beat down Kizaru instead of just preventing him from hurting his friends and Vegapunk anymore. Bonney could be the reason Luffy gets angry, but towards the wrong opponent (Saturn). He needs a reason to fight Kizaru, not Saturn.

Besides, the SHPs are following a precise plan, as I mentioned already in the thread for chapter 1094. This time, Saturn even stated that “I see… a pirate crew, that cooperates…”. This indicates that indeed, the crew has tremendously changed it’s general approach from storming the enemies liar (Wano) to planning everyones job in advance and planning an intricate play for different skillsets in the crew.

Also, Saturn clearly states that the situation on the SHPs and Vegapunk-side looks grim: “The coasts have been completely blockaded by our army… It would be something to see you escape from such a hopeless situation.”. Since the main objective of the SHPs is to flee with Vegapunk, the situation sets the focus on exactly that: Their fight to flee and how they want to do it. This is a strategical theme, the SHPs need to solve.

What is more is, that Saturn or someone else said that “Bonney, you’ve crossed the line!!” I am questioning myself what line that is and who drew it in the first place or when.

And I still wonder why Kuma is called an evil king, since he was a child when the CDs made him a slave and thus prevented him from obtaining the throne of Sorbet kingdom. Either his evil rule was just a lie someone spread and he was actually a good king or he never sat on the throne.
Very good post, an enjoyable read.